Uploaded on Feb 13, 2010
Watch the actual video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOZBU2...
A lot of people have recently asked me how I made Boom De Yada, the visual stuff.
And so I made this video to show all the layers in 3 different clips from the actual machinima, you'll get it when you see it :)
I hope this is some kind of help to get an overall idea over it.
Programs used for the visual stuff:
- WoW Modelviewer (Viewing the WoW models with just one background color)
- Adobe After Effects 7 (Creating the scenes)
- 3D Studio Max 2009 (Extra 3D renderings)
- Sony Vegas 7 (Bringing everything together, the scenes from After Effects, sound effects and music)
Programs used for all Audio:
- Adobe Audition (Sound Effects and adding effects to voices, like the Death Knight)
- FL Studio (Music composing)
Music in this video is by Videocopilot's Pro Scores package. Song name: Never Again
Visit my website: http://irdeenproductions.blogspot.com/
Thanks for watching!