How to Lose Fat with Cardiovascular Exercise, Part I
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 18, 2011
http://www.HugoRivera.net -Learn how to lose body fat with Cardiovascular Exercise. Become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/hugorivera.net
Aerobic exercise such as walking, riding a stationary bike, or running is a good way to accelerate the fat burning process, as long as it is not overdone and as long as it is used only in addition to a good weight training program. It should never be used as a substitute for weight training since it does not permanently increases your metabolism and since it does not has the ability to re-shape your body.
Fat Burning Zone
In order for aerobic exercise to be effective, it needs to be performed within the fat burning zone. The fat burning zone is the zone at which you are doing enough work to burn fat. Your pulse (how fast your heart is beating per minute) determines this zone.
The fat burning zone formula is the following:
Fat burning zone=220-(Your Age) x (.75)
The result of your formula will give you an approximate value of how fast your heart should be beating per minute. For example, a 20-year-old would need to reach a pulse in the neighborhood of 150 beats per minute in order to be in the fat burning zone. It is important to remember that this is not an absolute figure, this is an approximation. So as long as you are plus or minus 10 beats from the number that the formula provides you with, then you can rest assured that you will be burning fat.
For more information please take a look at:
If you liked this video, remember to hit the LIKE button below and also feel free to share it with your friends via TWITTER and/or FACEBOOK.
For more information on the subject and FREE articles on Training, Nutrition, and Supplementation please visit http://www.HugoRivera.net where you can also sign up to my FREE Weekly Newsletter and by doing so, you get a FREE E-book that shows you How to Gain Muscle as You Get Your Abs.
If you find the information of this channel useful, please feel free to check out any of my best selling natural bodybuilding and fitness publications here:
Standard YouTube License
Next in How to Lose Fat With Cardio
- 5:24 Lose Fat and Gain Muscle at the Same Time?by HugoRiveraFitness21,378 views
- 6:29 3-Min Home Ab Workout: Crunches & Leg Raises for 6-Pack Absby HugoRiveraFitness203,509 views
- 6:15 Biceps Workout: 7-Min Biceps Workout with Dumbbells at Homeby HugoRiveraFitness2,249,930 views
- 9:09 Monster: The Kali Muscle Storyby Strength Project13,727,945 views
- 6:28 Losing stomach fat home cardio workout for six pack absby Alex Los Angeles26,731 views
- 4:50 Extreme Bodyweight Cardio Workout : Incinerate Belly Fatby Sixpackfactory.com631,572 views
- 7:52 How to naturally lose fat quickly, 10lbs in a week!by tcampbellchickensoup367,345 views
- 6:05 5 Best Exercises for Runners!by fitfortwotv134,323 views
- 8:57 How I Lost Belly Fat Without Surgery (Tips for flattening your belly)by BeautifulBrwnBabyDol1,189,627 views
- 4:55 7-Min Home Dumbbell Shoulder Workout Routineby HugoRiveraFitness322,217 views
- 9:21 Gain muscle AND lose fat!by scooby1961395,903 views
- 9:51 The Secret to Weight Lossby HugoRiveraFitness14,414 views
- 5:51 Best Cardio Exercises to Burn Fatby Yuri Elkaim66,884 views
- 6:46 Common mistakes for bicep and tricep exercisesby Kim Ball514,776 views
- 5:15 Protein Shakes vs Real Foodby HugoRiveraFitness156,209 views
- 4:41 4 Minute Fat Burning Workout Part 1 of 2by Vince DelMonte97,698 views
- 1:35 How to Lose Fat with Cardiovascular Exercise, Part IIIby HugoRiveraFitness20,321 views
- 17:27 15 Minute Insanity Cardio Workout Exercises - HASfit's Cardiovascular Exercise - Insanity Workoutby HASfit615,582 views
- 17:28 Top 10 Fat Loss Foodsby Insane Home Fat Loss3,077,575 views