P-Noy's Speech during the Awarding of the Seal of Good Housekeeping, 18 Sept 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 17, 2012
Source: Video from RTVM
Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation Gymnasium, Lucena, Quezon, | News Releases below | Speech (Full text) | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/speeches2012/s... | Audio | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/pnoy/pnoyspeec... | Photos | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-sep2012... |
President Aquino leads awarding of 'Seal of Good Housekeeping for Barangay Governance' in Quezon
LUCENA CITY: President Benigno S. Aquino III led here on Monday the awarding of the Seal of Good Housekeeping for Barangay Governance and the oath taking of new Liberal Party members in Quezon province.
The awarding for good house-keeping and governance is one of the two projects of Quezon 2nd District Rep. Irvin Alcala. The search, that was started in March 2011, was initiated with the help of different non-government organizations.
Winners were selected based on the following criteria: Good planning (25 percent), sound fiscal management (15 percent), transparency and accountability (15 percent), valuing performance information (10 percent), responsiveness to the public (20 percent), and policy audit and compliance tracking system (15 percent).
The Seal of Good Housekeeping reflects the kind of leadership and quality of public service that local government units possess when dealing with their official transactions.
The late Interior and Local Government Secretary Jesse Robredo launched the initiative to improve the way LGUs govern and conduct their businesses.
After the awarding ceremonies, the President witnessed the oath taking of LP members in Quezon. The new Liberal Party members came from 39 municipalities and two cities in Quezon. The oath taking ceremony of new LP members is in preparation for the 2013 election.
In his message during the awarding and oath taking ceremony at the Enverga University gymnasium, the President mentioned the gains and the reforms carried out by his administration in the last two years. He also underscored the significance of Monday's oath taking ceremony to move the country forward.
Reforms must be implemented collectively, the President said, adding he can't do the job alone and he needs the backing of the people to ensure sustainable changes in the country.
As his government completed two years in power, the chief executive said he envisions a Philippines becoming a more progressive and prosperous country when he steps down in 2016.
"Parati akong tinatanong, paano ang mangyayari kapag wala na kayo? Ang daming hahalinhin sa atin na may parehong pananaw, pareho ang dedikasyon sa ating mga mamamayan, parehong tatahak ng tuwid na daan na hindi tayo aasa sa isang tao, sa isang grupo lang, ngunit tayo mismo maka-aasa sa ating sarili, sa ating kapwa para mapabilis na makarating sa ating gustong paroonan," he said.
Joining the President during the Lucena City events were newly appointed Interior and Local Government Secretary Manuel Roxas, Representatives Erin Tanada, Mark Enverga, Irvin Alcala and former senator Wigberto Tanada. PND (as/3:30pm)
President Aquino inaugurates newly constructed by-pass road in Candelaria, Quezon
LUCENA CITY: President Benigno S. Aquino III led on Monday the inauguration of a by-pass road in Candelaria, Quezon which is designed to ease the traffic congestion and boost tourism in Quezon province.
After the ceremonial drive-through on the newly completed project, the President was briefed by Rep. Irvin Alcala on the salient features of the road project. The by-pass road is one of the two projects of Rep Alcala.
C O N T ... http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/archives2012/s...
Standard YouTube License
- 8:40 P-Noy's Speech during the Awarding Rites for the 2012 Outstanding Public Officials, 19 Sept 2012by PCOO EDP 497 views
- 1:36 Formal Opening of the C-3 Road and Quezon Blvd. Interchangeby RTVMalacanang 1,154 views
- 0:31 Ilang mambabatas, nais ipagpaliban ang barangay at sanggunian election sa 2013by PTV PH 227 views
- 8:47 Wigberto Tañadaby edsastories 406 views
- 0:45 Inauguration of Candelaria By-Pass Road 9/17/2012by RTVMalacanang 1,477 views
- 9:40 P-Noy's Speech during the ARMM Convention on Local Governance, 20 June 2012by PCOO EDP 415 views
- 10:03 P-Noy's Speech during the MRDP2 People's Organization Congress, 14 May 2012by PCOO EDP 270 views
- 9:40 President Benigno S. Aquino III's Speech read by Sec. Proceso Alcala 11/13/2012by RTVMalacanang 207 views
- 32:13 BARUGG (18a) uban ni Mayor Mike Rama • Cebu City on TVby Fred8Camacho 740 views
- 20:58 Press Briefing by IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde with DOF Sec. Purisima, 16 Nov 2012by PCOO EDP 2,588 views
- 2:04 2012 Ramon Magsaysay Awards 8/31/12by RTVMalacanang 567 views
- 2:08 Proclamation of Cavite Liberal Party Candidates for the 2013 Elections 9/24/2012by RTVMalacanang 1,452 views
- 1:52:03 Transparency As An Alternative To The Federal Government's Regulation Of Risk Retentionby HouseResourceOrg 1,017 views
- 0:46 Courtesy Call of the SMART-Gilas Basketball Team 8/30/12by RTVMalacanang 2,546 views
- 13:53 Oath-taking of Liberal Party in Biliranby BiliranIsland 227 views
- 35:16 Roxas talks about Panatag claim, Northrailby TheABSCBNNews 1,170 views
- 4:15 BMPM "Tayo Na", Halalan 2013 theme songby DZMMTeleRadyo 403 views
- 6:55 P-Noy's Speech at the 2nd Integrity Summit, 18 Sept 2012by PCOO EDP 281 views
- 0:17 Candle festival, quezonby Chiz Escudero No views
- 28:14 PNoy's Speech at the Meeting with Local Leaders and the Community in San Pablo City, 14 Feb 2013by PCOO EDP 167 views
- Loading more suggestions...