Kim Kardashian loved by the people of Bahrain at the launch of Millions of Milkshakes!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 2, 2012
BREAKING VIDEO: Kim Kardashian loved by the people of Bahrain & wants to return
- Kim Kardashian causes unparalleled fan frenzy in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- "Everyone [in Bahrain] is so welcoming, everyone is so warm"
- Kim Kardashian made her signature milkshake in front of hundreds of screaming fans in Bahrain.
Manama, Bahrain, 02 December, 2012: Millions of Milkshakes, the world's most famous milkshake bar has found its new home in Bahrain. The new outlet, one of very few outside of the US, was launched at an exclusive event last night. The guest of honour was none other than superstar Kim Kardashian who arrived in the Kingdom earlier in the day to officially open the store and to meet her fans.
Just minutes after her arrival, Kim tweeted, "I just got to Bahrain! OMG can I move here please? Prettiest place on earth!" This message was re-tweeted over 2,000 times within minutes including by Bahrain's Foreign Minister.
The gorgeous superstar attracted hundreds of die-hard fans to the new mall, some who travelled from as far as Saudi Arabia and Qatar just for the opportunity to see their idol in person. "Kim Kardashian has thousands of fans in Bahrain. Not only is she beautiful, she is an icon of what a woman should be in the modern world. She is strong, independent and smart. She is a successful businesswoman and we love her for that," said one fan.
The MCs who were hired to entertain the fans prior to arrival were completely drowned out by the screams of Kim's die-hard fans who could barely contain their excitement. Many had stood for hours waiting for the arrival of their idol, Kim Kardashian.
When asked about how she felt about Kim opening the new Millions of Milkshakes store, one young woman answered "I am so excited to see Kim; I am her biggest fan. I can't believe she is here in Bahrain! Thank you Millions of Milkshakes for bringing her to us! I can't wait to try her signature milkshake!"
After officially opening the store and making her signature milkshake, Kim greeted her fans in Arabic, "Marhaba Bahrain!" She continued "I'm so excited to be here. It's my first time in Bahrain and I've heard so much about its hospitality and just how warm all the people were but I never thought it would be like this... I'm in love with Bahrain."
Kim also commented that she had already phoned her family and her sisters about how much she loved Bahrain, "I want to bring them back on vacation with me in 2013," to which the frenzied crowds erupted in applause and screams that lasted several minutes.
When asked what she wanted to tell the world about Bahrain, the reality TV beauty announced, "The overall message is that it is so beautiful here, the people are so amazing and everyone from the States has to come and visit."
"This has been a really unique experience for me and I am truly grateful for the opportunity. I have been blown away by the kindness and hospitality of the Bahraini people and I am absolutely thrilled that I had the chance to meet so many of my fans. As you know, I'm Armenian and so I love Arabian culture, the food, and even the fashion of the region so I hope to be able to visit again very soon. I am also very proud to be a part of the Millions of Milkshakes family and I'd like to thank my friend, Sheeraz Hasan, and Sevens Holding for inviting me to be part of the celebration." Kim continued.
Millions of Milkshakes founders and the men behind Hollywood.TV, Sheeraz Hasan and Paresh A. Shah said, "We are proud that this beautiful island is now home to one of the very few Millions of Milkshakes outlets outside of the US. We have come to love Bahrain and its people since our first introduction and we are ecstatic that Kim also instantly fell in love with the Land of Smiles. We knew she would."
Standard YouTube License
- 15:34 Mike Epps On Why He Wouldn't Wife Up Kim Kardashian!by keenan soda123,748 views
- 9:17 Kim Kardashian in Kuwait , Unique Local Coverage كيم كارداشيانby wadhaaa770,908 views
- 2:15 Kim Kardashian Gives Birth On 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'by Hollywood Life649,951 views
- 40:02 Bahrain International Airshow 2012 Documentaryby Ahmed91191130,064 views
- 3:15 Kim Kardashian's Body Guards Threaten To Kill Paparazziby QWorldStarHipHopVEVO49,205 views
- 50:56 Bahrain: Shouting in the darkby Al Jazeera English548,112 views
- 15:34 ♡ Kim Kardashian Fall Inspired Smokey Eye + Sleek Top Knot Bun Hair Tutorial ♡by Lillyesque124,625 views
- 1:48 Kim Kardashian's Baby North West Out In Publicby CELEBUZZ780,196 views
- 10:43 The Kardashian Sisters Talk Fashion, Twitter and Business - WSJ Interviewby WSJDigitalNetwork607,220 views
- 6:54 Kim K details Kanye as Father + Kanye.. "You're wife for life now"by HOT 97260,273 views
- 12:44 Lindsay Lohan Creates Her MilkShake At Millions Of MilkShakesby Hollywood.TV169,359 views
- 23:53 BBC HARDtalk - Ala'a al Shehabi - Founding Member, Bahrain Watch (19/11/13)by BBC HardTALK1,328 views
- 43:19 Kanye West Exclusive Interview: Kris Jenner Show Full Episodeby Kris Jenner Show3,298,872 views
- 11:34 Kingdom of Bahrain, Manamaby martynaza11,786 views
- 8:26 Hollywood - Kim Kardashian in Dubai @ Opening of Millions of Milkshakesby Hollywood.TV79,488 views
- 5:58 ARE MORE CHILDREN IN KIM KARDASHIAN'S FUTURE?by HOT 9779,445 views
- 4:46 GIRL DOES LIL WAYNE IMPRESSION!by IISuperwomanII307,728 views
- 2:54 Kardashian Jenner Family Music Video to Katy Perry's 'ET'by MsKendallandKylie2,070,848 views
- 14:09 Ironman Bahrain @ Panama City, FLby Ironman Bahrain8,694 views
- 4:19 James Franco & Seth Rogen - Bound 3 (Kanye West & Kim Kardashian 'Bound 2' Spoof) 2013 Videoby InfamousAllegiance519,318 views
- Loading more suggestions...