Levi Kreis and Sam Harris record a duet! -- Behind the scenes recording "It Ain't Over".
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 3, 2012
SAM ► http://SamTunes.net ► LEVI ► http://amzn.to/LeviTunes
Sam on Facebook ► http://facebook.com/SamFans
Levi on Facebook ► http://facebook.com/LeviKreisOfficial
ABOUT LEVI KREIS:
Levi released his debut album One of the Ones following an appearance on "The Apprentice", combined with an exclusive CD premiere on Sirius/XM. Songs from his debut CD have appeared on NBC, CBS, & the CW. His sophomore release, The Gospel According To Levi, garnered film placement, and a national tour gracing over 350 cities. Levi's third CD, Where I Belong, debuted at #42 on iTunes Top Pop Album Charts with a single premiering on FX's "Sons Of Anarchy", and eventually becoming the #1 music video on MTV. Combined releases brought three #1 music videos for The Logo Channel, including #1 Video of 2009. In 2010, Out Magazine awarded Levi a position in the 16th annual Out 100. The same year, Levi was awarded the 2010 Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his portrayal of Jerry Lee Lewis in the three-time Tony nominated musical "Million Dollar Quartet". He has appeared on The View, David Letterman, CBS Nightly News, Jimmy Fallon, and Don Imus. This summer, his single, "I Should Go", was featured on the season finale of The Vampire Diaries.
Something has been bringing fans to the table for 5 fast and furious years. It is the feeling that Levi sings about your personal life experience with insight and sincerity...the recipe for a fiercely loyal fan base. He is currently recording his 4th studio album slated to release in the fall of 2012.
His debut album was released on November 17, 2005, accompanied by an appearance on a special XM radio edition of NBC's The Apprentice. Four hopefuls were chosen from thousands of submissions. The two teams had a challenge to write, record, produce and package an artist for XM's station XM Cafe. Levi Kreis and his team won the challenge, launching Levi's recording career worldwide. He has since released four studio albums with plans for a fifth in 2010.
As an actor, Levi was cast in the role of "Roger" in the national tour of RENT. He next starred in the award-winning independent film "Don't Let Go" starring Katharine Ross and Scott Wilson. He also played opposite Matthew McConaughey with the role of "Adam Meiks" in Bill Paxton's directorial debut Frailty.
Levi originated the role of Jerry Lee Lewis in Broadway's new musical Million Dollar Quartet. On June 13, 2010, he received the Tony Award for "Best Featured Actor In A Musical" for the role. However, he had to leave the show on March 3, 2011, due to an injury.
In the May 2010 edition of The Rage Monthly, a San Diego gay lifestyle magazine, Kreis answered questions from the author Bill Biss about coming out:
"I think it was the first of many moves toward me dispelling what I call the illusion of limitation. To think that opportunities become limited because of anything such as sexuality, age, race, etc, is to not have faith in the absolute support the universe has in our creative expression. It's like telling God that He is incapable! Its's [sic] like telling me that there is something wrong with me. I can't subscribe to any of this anymore. I believe nature even teaches us that all life supports itself, and that very support is ours to the degree we believe it to be. I believe that God is all-supportative [sic], all-good and there is no opposition to that. To live in this space, own whom you are and step into life with this level of authority and faith is how I hoped to live ever since I released that first CD and came out."
"One of the Ones" (2005)
"The Gospel According To Levi" (2007)
"Where I Belong" (2009)
MORE ABOUT LEVI AT ► http://LeviKreis.com
ABOUT SAM HARRIS:
Sam Harris' career has spanned more than two decades in the public eye and run the gamut from singer/songwriter to stage, film, television actor to writer, producer, director. Born in Oklahoma, Sam performed in his first play when he was five and was known to jump on any makeshift stage, be it a wooden crate or a dining room table, and belt out a tune.
He left home at the age of 15 to pursue his career and received the Frank Sinatra Pop Singing Award where the legendary Chairman of the Board said to an enthusiastic audience, "This kid's got `it'! Sam, don't get any better till I get out of the business." It was the validation he needed to leave school for the real world. In an oversized tailcoat and Converse sneakers, Sam became a household name on Star Search in its premiere season. 25 million viewers tuned in week after week to follow him as he created his own pop, gospel and theatre brand of emotionally charged performances, finally winning the grand prize and the hearts of America.
MORE ABOUT SAM AT ► http://SamHarris.com
SAM ► http://SamTunes.net
Standard YouTube License
- 33:35 Barbra Streisand - People (Full Album)by Gar DEVFeatured 3,037
- 30:50 Star Search Champion, Sam Harris, sings 14 songs including "Over The Rainbow". (1984 Collection)by SamHarrisCOM
- 6:34 I AM CHANGING (Dreamgirls) sung by Sam Harris, Live, in Concert!by SamHarrisCOM 26,895 views
- 15:00 DRINKING AGAIN / OVER THE RAINBOW sung by Sam Harris, Live, in Concert!by SamHarrisCOM 11,706 views
- 8:22 USE WHAT YOU GOT sung by Liza Minnelli and Sam Harris, Live on Broadway with Cy Colemanby SamHarrisCOM 42,283 views
- 16:57 The Great Debate - Sam Harrisby piecharthosen 2,407 views
- 6:31 I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME sung by Sam Harris, Live Recording Session.by SamHarrisCOM 236,342 views
- 15:08 Faith Evans, Tamia, Kelly Price, Loretta Devine, Jenifer Lewis & Divas Simply Sing with Sam Harris!by Sam Harris 25,942 views
- 4:44 I FORGIVE YOU, sung by Sam Harris, Live, in Concert!by SamHarrisCOM 3,134 views
- 23:14 JERRY LEE LEWIS & CARL PERKINS - POP GOES THE COUNTRY 11.11.79.wmvby 209Memphis 71,936 views
- 4:05 "Dont Look In My EYes" - Sam Harris (1984)by soundsloverify 33,444 views
- 4:12 Saragossa band - Reggae Medleyby krajstusko 23,292 views
- 3:28 Miranda Sings with Sam Harris: TOO MUCH, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE (Official Music Video)by SamHarrisCOM 16,221 views
- 6:16 Sam Harris and Von Smith Duet Rehearsal of PROUD MARYby SamHarrisCOM 3,348 views
- 12:20 Sam Harris and Miranda Sings: The Voice Lesson ... and Music Video!by SamHarrisCOM 2,764 views
- 6:55 Sam Harris goes to Liza Minnelli's wedding with Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson!by SamHarrisCOM 13,712 views
- 5:40 "It Ain't Over" - Maurette Brown Clarkby malacomg 674,621 views
- 3:55 The Problem With Miracles (Sam Harris)by bdwilson1000 29,257 views
- 2:59 I CAN SEE IT (The Fantasticks) sung by Sam Harris, Live, in Concert!by SamHarrisCOM 28,649 views
- 2:52 SAM HARRIS-SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOWby dominique butler 93,902 views
- Loading more suggestions...