Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 10, 2011
http://www.peakdistrictonline presents Teggs Nose . A New Video From Peak District Online Shows Derbyshire In New Light. Tegg's Nose - a Name & A Place To Remember
Peak District Online are very proud to present their new video introducing the Peak District to the uninitiated. A place apart from the rest and the gateway to Cheshire's Hill Country. This beautiful region of our country is depicted with stunning visuals and a treat for all the senses.
Set to a staggeringly beautiful soundtrack, the spectacular Tegg's Nose is shown in the sunshine, the Summer of heat and perspiration. Located near Macclesfield on the edge of the glorious Peak District, we see the view of the stunning hills and dales through a sea of wildflowers, a field full of nature's bounty. There's a choice of trails and walks, which direction to turn is the hardest part of your day. Fantastic views flank the paths and fields, see two counties for the price of one!
The perfectly timed strains of music coincide with insightful knowledge written in short bursts across the screen, tempting and teasing us with little bits of information we would never know. Watching this video we are transported there - this way we can all experience it first hand. We glimpse the visitor centre, local artwork on display. The limestone walls and gritsone edges border fields of lush green grass, easy trials or hard - it's up to you.
The valley and the hillsides house a treasure trove of goodies, just waiting to be explored. We're told on a clear day we can see for miles and we don't doubt it - the long climb well worth it from the various hillsides. Meander the paths if a buggy needs accommodating, the elderly or infirm catered for - both. A dog walkers treat and child's adventure, Tegg's Nose is place to suit all.
Tegg's Nose is indeed a dramatic and gorgeous place but it is also a thing of beauty to be experienced first hand. If it's not possible to visit then this is the next best thing. This video is gorgeous -- check it out for yourself. Now where are my walking boots?
Standard YouTube License
- 58:27 Tales From The National Parks S01 E02 The Peak Districtby rickysvideos1,588 views
- 31:00 Peak District - Wild Camping - Kinder Scoutby Dean Read2,313 views
- 9:05 Tegg's Nose: Out and Aboutby RichardB1983279 views
- 9:44 Peak District Bouldering 2011-2012by Lawson Beta Productions3,951 views
- 4:25 Impressions of Stanage Edgeby Peak District Online580 views
- 9:37 fall time Ct carpby elcapitanmas1,953 views
- 32:09 EPISODE 28 - Hunts Corner @ Linear Fisheryby MrCarpking71 .12,089 views
- 4:38 Tegg's Nose & Macclesfield Forestby Hill Billy238 views
- 22:46 Float fishing - Carp Bream and Roach (Video 56)by Mark Erdwin1,779 views
- 11:57 Peak District Video - A Park for all Seasonsby LetsStayUK11,888 views
- 2:29 Defining Hampton Virginia's Placesby CityofHampton705 views
- 12:14 Wild camp & hike in extreme weather in January from Stanage Edge to Ladybower, Peak District.by jozzilion133,359 views
- 6:00 Monsal Trail video featuring the Peak District Trailsby LetsStayPeakDistrict16,002 views
- 12:33 Mammut Athletes: Teamtrip Peak District 2010by Mammut Basecamp106,986 views
- 3:00 Carsington Waterby Peak District Online1,964 views
- 3:30 INSIDE CHATSWORTH HOUSEby Peak District Online49,820 views
- 3:00 Calver And Curbar Edgeby Peak District Online522 views
- 7:54 GoPro HD MTB Peak District, Hope Valley, Cross Country / Downhill 01.10.2011by onnitrox9,084 views
- 3:25 A Walk Through Liverpool and a visit to The Cavernby Gary Williams18,941 views
- 3:34 THE PEAK DISTRICT AT NIGHTby Peak District Online896 views
- Loading more suggestions...