Uploaded on Sep 7, 2009
Used in the analysis are various parameters.
1) A map of the circuit with a small dot indicating the position of the car. (note the darker colour in the braking zones)
2) Brake pedal position (notice how it reaches peak position often)
3) Throttle position(green)
4)Then there is a numeric bar gauge displaying longitudinal & lateral g-forces
5) Then there is a red colour graph of brake-pedal position(in %) vs time(in sec) notice where it reaches its peak.
6) Then there is a green colour graph of throttle pedal position (in%) vs time(in sec)
7) One more graph depicts brake temperature vs time ( Notice that the brake temperatures easily exceeds 1000c, unlike spa)
8)There are 3 gauges displaying the Gear,engine rpm & cornering speed.
9) In addition to the above, included is a Scatter Plot of Brake temperature( in Celsius) Vs Engine RPM(in rpm)
10) You can also see the variation of the brake temperature in the numeric bar gauge.
Standard YouTube License