This video is unavailable.
Mitt Romney: Little to Like
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 30, 2012
A look back along Mitt Romney's Republican primary timeline
Tweet this: http://bit.ly/MKrorD
Facebook it: http://on.fb.me/MDcneI
As seen on:
Today Mitt Romney secured the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination.
David Gregory: 'Who exactly is Mitt Romney?'
Mitt Romney's Facebook Timeline
Teacher: 'You can give more personalized attention to each student if you have a smaller class'
Romney: 'It's not the classroom size that is driving the success of those school systems'
Headline: Romney Lands in Trumps Shadow
-- Donald Trump Likes This
Rick Santorum: 'He was 47th out of 50th in the state of Massachusetts when he was governor.'
Newt Gingrich: 'He ended up 3rd from the bottom in job creation, 48,000 manufacturing jobs left'
Romney: 'Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that.' 'Do I believe the Supreme Court should Overturn Roe V. Wade? Yes, I do.'
Headline: Romney tax plan would favor the rich:
-- Millionaires like this
Romney: 'I was a severely conservative Republican governor.' 'I'm not concerned about the very poor'
Headline: As Massachusetts Governor, Romney's Record on Jobs was Unremarkable
Brian Ross ABC: 'Romney has gone to great lengths to keep secret many important details about his wealth. Bain Capital has set up some 138 secretive offshore funds in the Caymans.'
Newt Gingrich: Bain capital acquired a company, in essence looted it, and then laid off 1700 people.
Rick Perry: When people can point to when you've made a quick profit and kicked people out of their jobs that is an issue that has to be addressed.
Romney: 'I like being able to fire people'
Headline: Romney Declares Himself 'Ideal' Tea Party Candidate
Romney: 'It is my view that the withdrawal of all of our troops from Iraq...is unfortunate. It's more than unfortunate; it's tragic.'
Romney: 'Don't try and stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom.'
Romney: 'Corporations are people my friends.'
Romney: 'Let Detroit go bankrupt.'
Mitt Romney: Little to Like.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:23 President Obama: Why Romney Economics Mattersby DemRapidResponse 6,334 views
- 0:43 Mitt Romney: More Severely Conservative than Rick Santorumby DemRapidResponse 4,928 views
- 1:17 John McCain on Mitt Romneyby DemRapidResponse 14,400 views
- 1:15 Mitt Romney: Not a Job Creatorby DemRapidResponse 6,338 views
- 6:23 Mitt Romney unashamed to exploit birtherism - The Rachel Maddow Show (May 30th, 2012)by Panzerfaust04 51,610 views
- 7:39 Mitt Romney Bullied Gay Classmate?by TheYoungTurks 95,374 views
- 4:50 Mitt Romney Hates Fox News Interviewby TheYoungTurks 198,593 views
- 19:10 Mitt Romney - Liberty University Commencementby libertyuniversity 56,831 views
- 1:11 Mitt Romney: Angry Under Pressureby dankavanaugh 189,853 views
- 2:32 Ron Paul Calls Mitt Romney Stupidby TheLiberalPacifist 422,962 views
- 1:25 Mitt Romney versus Realityby BarackObamadotcom 444,246 views
- 14:36 "When Mitt Romney Came to Town" (1 of 2)by MittStorm 41,004 views
- 3:54 Mitt Romney's Biggest Gaffesby TheLancelot13 280,269 views
- 4:18 Broken Promises: Romney's Massachusetts Recordby BarackObamadotcom 511,576 views
- 2:51 How Did Mitt Romney Get So Obscenely Rich? Robert Reich Explainsby karinmoveon 411,960 views
- 1:25 Romney Economics: Republicans on Romney's Massachusetts Recordby BarackObamadotcom 69,182 views
- 5:44 Rush Limbaugh Slams Mitt Romneyby TheYoungTurks 34,352 views
- 1:23 Romney Team Offers $10,000 for Pretty Much Anythingby TheFullGinsburg 19,703 views
- 28:07 When Mitt Romney Came To Town — Full, complete versionby MarcinCalifornia 346,205 views
- 1:51 Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothersby BarackObamadotcom 807,191 views
- Loading more suggestions...