Baby songs very slow tempo sleep music: Brahms Lullaby by Mom and sleeping toddler
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 4, 2011
Baby songs by http://youtube.com/artmusicxxi - This is Fall asleep bedtime music lesson 9 second edition (and 2nd edition of 1st lesson of a series of lessons) aiming to provide illustrative hearing of the capacity of modern digital sound recording by incorporating sounds of nature into musical compositions
Try to accomplish a number of simple goals by watching and listening Lesson 9 video of Classical Music ABC School for babies, infants, toddlers and any other age:
1. Follow melodic flow of the composition, performed by Marimba and Digitally sampled woman vocal
2. Note very slow tempo of this background (of a series of lessons) hearing recording. We will use slightly faster tempo in all other lessons, so, you can then compare with your child tempo difference and discuss where and when one or another tempo is more suitable.
3. Note that we keep minimal onscreen activities, and sweetened this series of lessons with a sleeping dog and and participating in a lesson cat
4. Try to remember the tune, and sing it with your child/children
Each task is surely optional and is a lesson-in-itself, come back to watch this video again and advance with your active dedicated music hearing
Presented soundtrack is a baby or toddler bedside lullabuy or Cradle Song by Johannes Brahms, sung digitally by mom and played by a Marimba. It is a good night's dream and sleep relaxing learning video for any age, and a simple music game solution, wait for a surprise and flight into outer space as it is getting dark. Happy Night, peaceful kind night dreams and lots of fun. For both girls, boys, their parents and grandparents
A lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
Lullabies written by established classical composers are often given the form-name berceuse, which is French for lullaby, or cradle song. The most famous is the present song.
Many Christmas carols are designed as lullabies for the infant Jesus, the most famous of them being Silent Night. Other famous Christmas lullabies include Away in a Manger and Infant Holy, Infant Lowly.
Lullaby or Cradle Song by Johannes Brahms (Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Op. 49, No. 4). Virtually digitally performed by Marimba and Digitized Woman voice at Abbey Road Studio One 1 on September 8, 2011, noise free 48 KHz, 16 bit surround 5.1 Hi Fi multichannel wav recording, also mixed in stereo to meet present youtube soundtrack specifics.
Note: Abbey Road Studios were not truly attended, the sound recoding was modelled by a computer program to simulate the acoustics of the Studio, and then manipulated to add Church ambience.
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) was a German composer and pianist, and one of the leading musicians of the Romantic period. Born in Hamburg, Brahms spent much of his professional life in Vienna, Austria, where he was a leader of the musical scene. In his lifetime, Brahms' popularity and influence were considerable; following a comment by the nineteenth-century conductor Hans von Bülow, he is sometimes grouped with Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig van Beethoven as one of the Three Bs.
Brahms composed for piano, chamber ensembles, symphony orchestra, and for voice and chorus. A virtuoso pianist, he premiered many of his own works... Brahms strongly preferred writing absolute music that does not refer to an explicit scene or narrative, and he never wrote an opera or a symphonic poem.
Despite his reputation as a serious composer of large, complex musical structures, some of Brahms's most widely known and most commercially successful compositions during his life were small-scale works of popular intent aimed at the thriving contemporary market for domestic music-making... Among the most cherished of these lighter works by Brahms ...the last was written (to a folk text) to celebrate the birth of a son to Brahms's friend Bertha Faber and is universally known as Brahms's Lullaby.
Brahms's Lullaby or Cradle Song is the common name for a number of children's lullabies with similar lyrics and the same melody, the original of which was Johannes Brahms' Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, gute Nacht ("Good evening, good night"), Op. 49, No. 4 (published in 1868). The first verse is taken from a collection of German folk poems called Des Knaben Wunderhorn; the second stanza was written by Georg Scherer (1824--1909) in 1849. The lullaby's melody is one of the most famous and recognizable in the world, used by countless parents to sing their babies to sleep. Join this happy family, and... Have a Good Night!
Read more about Brahms Life and his Music legacy:
Standard YouTube License
- 14:55 Music to Help You Sleep by Pandit Raghunath Seth - Raag Bhairavi and Raag Bageshriby Bhajan WorldFeatured 5,112,451
- 30:24 Sleeping Music 5 - for deep sleepingby TheDemorio 426,111 views
- 30:59 Baby Lullaby Musicby tnez05's channel 6,524,992 views
- 4:00 Little Baby Sleepby mirandartes1 4,406,435 views
- 38:16 Aashiqui 2 All Video Songs With Dialogues | Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoorby T-Series 348,752 views
- 7 videos Play all Jacinto Jr.by Riddler81G
- 13:13 Lullaby Baby Bedtime music - fisher priceby 2010csmc 28,115,278 views
- 1:49:23 Sleep Music Delta Waves: Relaxing Music to Help you Sleep, Deep Sleep, Inner Peaceby meditationrelaxclub 16,256 views
- 11:03 Baby sleep music - gentle nursery rhymesby MrPercyParker's channel 1,258,905 views
- 1:00:35 Sleeping Music 7 For Deep SLEEPINGby relaxation and Meditation 2,450,350 views
- 13:13 Lullaby Baby Bedtime Music - Fisher Priceby Ju Santos 2,374,781 views
- 8:02:27 8 Hours Sleep Hypnosis for Depression Anxiety Self Confidence Emotional Healingby Jody Whiteley 18,786 views
- 4:49 ♫ Roney's Baby Lullaby 'Orchestrated' ♫by JamesRoneyMusic 1,643,307 views
- 3:21 Baby Vuvu aka Cutest Baby Song in the world - Everybody Dance Now - Full Versionby Cool Songs & Ads 11,593,324 views
- 2:04 Prenatal Lullabies for Babies and Moms-to-beby pheylix 701,778 views
- 1:09 The best baby laugh song very funnyby zendehrood1 9,104,392 views
- 1:12:40 Baby Songsby batibotnabata 1,277,146 views
- 10:49 Mozart for my Babyby DoctorCheff 6,450,878 views
- 44:59 Sleep Music Delta Waves: Relaxing Music to Help you Sleep, Deep Sleep, Inner Peaceby meditationrelaxclub 1,597,504 views
- 6:38 Not just baby songs: sleep music lullabies by Brahms, sung by cicada birds night ambienceby School of Beatles music 2,846 views
- 12:07 Baby Einstein My First Signs-002by Canalul utilizatorului 4playfulkid 2,650,863 views
- Loading more suggestions...