Obama"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 3, 2009
During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences, 'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'
OK, we will.
And that is precisely the problem with Obama.
In order to understand Barack Obama one must look beyond the official, Congressional-approved Cabinet choices to the truckload of unofficial 'czars,' 'special advisor's,' and 'officers' he has chosen to come to the White House to have direct access to him.
If one uses the criterion Obama laid out by which to judge his character, political ideology, and plans for the country, we can only conclude that the President is a far-Left extremist who disdains capitalism and free commerce, free speech in the open marketplace of ideas, Caucasian people who have accumulated wealth, and any dissent from the concepts propounded by his 'regime.'
How do we know this? Look at his czars, special advisers, and officers. These are the ones closest to Obama.
John Holdren, science czar, advocates for population control using the most extreme measures, such as mandating the number of children Americans can have. He is also a proponent of 'de-developing' the United States, sending its agricultural practices and technology back to the 19th century. Holdren has also suggested that infants and chronically ill elderly do not fit his definition of 'human,' and therefore can be expendable.
Cass Sunstein, regulatory czar and Harvard law professor, believes that animals should have the right to legal representation. If you try to get rid of rats in your home, a 'concerned citizen' could bring a lawsuit, with the rat as the plaintiff, to sue you for endangering a species. He also believes that if bloggers post something that turns out to be false, they should be prosecuted. In short, Sunstein is a Leftwing moonbat with Fascist leanings. Remember, Obama said to judge him by the people around him.
Ezekiel Emanuel, healthcare czar, believes in using cost-benefit and comparative-benefit analysis to allocate healthcare resources. This means the fewer years you have left to live, the less cost-effective it is to treat you. Thus, most of those resources should be diverted from the elderly to younger people. This is the 'rationing' portion of ObamaCare that many of us have warned about. And this will be done even without the so-called 'public option,' which is not really what the debate about government control of healthcare is about in the first place. Even without the public option, the provision for rationing is inherent in the provisions of the bill, thanks to advisers such as Emanuel.
Van Jones, green jobs czar, is perhaps the most extremist of the extreme in the entire lot. As a self-avowed, self-identified Communist, Jones abhors liberty, the Constitution, the American way of life, and seeks to change it from top to bottom. Here is more on Van Jones.
Mark Loyd, FCC 'diversity czar,' supports Communist Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and believes that what Chavez did to squelch free speech in the media and seize the means of communication is a good model for the United States. His plan is to silence conservative talk radio by forcing ownership to change hands to minorities and by implementing a fee structure for licensing that will put most private broadcasters out of business. At that point, Loyd would make PBS, or NPR on the radio, the most powerful forces in broadcasting--controlled by the government, of course.
Due to the areas over which they have jurisdiction, the above-named 'special advisers' to Obama are the key players. Jobs, communication, healthcare, agriculture, population control--all of these amount to a major shift in the way America has operated as a Free Republic for over 200 years.
Questions for consideration: Given these czars and special advisers who have offices in the White House with easy access to the President, how, then, should we judge Barack Obama's ideas and plans for the country, just as he asked us to do? Why is a Communist operating out of the White House as one of Obama's closet advisers? What can Americans reasonably expect over the next few years if the policies espoused by Loyd, Jones, Sunstein, Emanuel, and Holdren are implemented?
Standard YouTube License
- 8:40 Obama"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.' 2by Kaos Ktrl1,985 views
- 5:29 Obama"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.' 4by Kaos Ktrl4,164 views
- 9:11 Obama"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.' 3by Kaos Ktrl1,429 views
- 21:11 Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Gunsby TheAlexJonesChannel3,069,942 views
- 4:02 TEA PARTY Invades OCCUPY DC- (explicit)by aimaccuracy187,796 views
- 9:26 Rush Beck FCC diversity "czar" Mark Lloyd 1by Kaos Ktrl781 views
- 0:09 Obama"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself 3by Kaos Ktrl862 views
- 9:28 Barack Obamaby 8lifeisbeautiful85,826 views
- 9:32 Part 1 of 10 - Third and Final Presidential Debate - John McCain and Barack Obama, October 15, 2008by KyleGates201014,141 views
- 3:32 Fox News Debate Over "I Pledge Obama" Videoby PoliticsNewsPolitics21,109 views
- 7:52 HBO Documentary Films: By The People: The Election of Barack Obama "Fired Up" Clipby HBO23,256 views
- 4:28 After Another Insane Van Jones-is-a-Commie Rant, Batshit Crazy Beck Tries to Equate Obama to Chavezby RagingLib436 views
- 9:49 Rahm Emanuel - Really funny address to Sarah Lawrence's Class Of 2009 (1/2)by YourLiveStream24,114 views
- 3:59 Obama / McCain 3rd Debate, Part 4 - Ayers & ACORNby ThePatriotsMaxims8,838 views
- 1:30:36 C-SPAN: Third 2008 Presidential Debate (Full Video)by C-SPAN2,566,474 views
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel4,192,043 views
- 3:01 You Can't Criticize Obama, Jack Welch, Juan Williams, Jim Cramerby Jim Vicevich2,126 views
- 1:59 White House Communications Director Anita Dunn Loves Mao Zedongby OCTeaParty18,953 views
- 7:34 Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policiesby wearechange737,343 views
- 5:49 Obama inTerre Haute, IN slams McCain/Palinby masterp23239,011 views
- Loading more suggestions...