Eastwooding Richard Dawkins
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 9, 2012
For more information and resources visit: http://www.reasonablefaith.org
On September 29th, 2012, William Lane Craig participated in the Contending with Christianity's Critics Conference held at Watermark Community Church in Dallas, TX. Dr. Craig uses the technique of Eastwooding to deal with Richard Dawkins' attempted refutations of the cosmological, moral, teleological, and ontological arguments for God's existence.
The statements ascribed to Richard Dawkins in this presentation are statements actually made by Prof. Dawkins. The following is a list of the sources of such statements:
Dawkins, Richard. "Afterword." In Lawrence Krauss, A Universe from Nothing. New York: Free Press, 2012.
_____. "Comment." http://old.richarddawkins.net/comment... .
_____. The God Delusion. New York: Houghton-Mifflin, 2006.
_____. River out of Eden: a Darwinian View of Life. New York: Basic Books, 1996.
_____. "The Ultraviolet Garden," Lecture 4 of 7 Royal Institution Christmas Lectures (1992), http://physicshead.blogspot.com/2007/... .
_____. "Why I Refuse to Debate William Lane Craig." The Guardian 20 October 2011 http://old.richarddawkins.net/comment...
Citations of these statements with references may be found in:
"Richard Dawkins on Arguments for God." In God Is Great, God Is Good, pp. 13-31. Ed. Wm. L Craig and Chad Meister. Downers Grove, Ill.: Inter-Varsity, 2009.
Citations in lecture format may be found at:
We welcome your comments in the Reasonable Faith forums:
Be sure to also visit Reasonable Faith's other channel: http://www.youtube.com/drcraigvideos
Follow Reasonable Faith On Twitter: http://twitter.com/rfupdates
Add Reasonable Faith On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/reasonablefaith
Standard YouTube License
- 59:10 Did Darwin Kill God? (BBC)by TimeOfRoseFeatured 4,316
- 1:00:58 The Problem of Suffering and Evil (1) - William Lane Craig at Aalborg Universityby ReasonableFaithOrg 10,957 views
- 3:20 William Lane Craig Teaches a Young Punk a Lessonby firstcauseargument 55,806 views
- 56:31 Sam Harris - Death and the Present Momentby Atheist Foundation of Australia 348,243 views
- 54:11 How Do We Know Jesus Was Raised From the Dead with Q&Aby ReasonableFaithOrg 6,523 views
- 1:21:53 Has Science Buried God (John Lennox vs Richard Dawkins) FULL DEBATEby JesusDied4U (JD4U) channel 20,208 views
- 2:55 Questions to Ask an Atheistby ReasonableFaithOrg 10,790 views
- 2:25:39 Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? Christian vs Muslim (William Lane Craig vs Shabir Ally)by drcraigvideos 59,416 views
- 1:12:14 Richard Dawkins & Daniel Dennett Oxford, 9 May 2012.by odebates 524 views
- 1:09:55 God, Time, and Relativity: William Lane Craig's Lecture at PhysPhil Conference 2012by ReasonableFaithOrg 5,657 views
- 15:28 William Lane Craig on meeting Richard Dawkinsby Faith Reason 6,254 views
- 4:58 William Lane Craig Utterly Destroys Sam Harrisby exposedatheists 214,957 views
- 6:37 William Lane Craig vs Muslim Studentby Drgamedood 90,956 views
- 3:14 Eastwooding Richard Dawkins' Moral Argument Objectionsby drcraigvideos 3,327 views
- 1:57:31 "Does God Exist?" William Lane Craig vs Stephen Law. Westminster Central Hall, London, October 2011by ReasonableFaithTour 24,455 views
- 1:37:43 Can the Universe Exist Without God? - William Lane Craig & Kari Enqvistby VeritasForumFinland 19,286 views
- 38:59 Richard Dawkins @ Stanford Humanist Community 2012 10 11by Jonathan Figdor 3,730 views
- 38:02 ' There is No God ' - Richard Dawkins, A Statement for Debate ( Opening Statements - 1 of 3 )by MuslimByChoice 16,913 views
- 30:03 Frank Turek Interviews William Lane Craig at Southern Evangelical Seminary (October 29, 2011)by drcraigvideos 17,038 views
- 1:39:34 William Lane Craig: The Origins of the Universe - Has Hawking Eliminated God? Cambridge October 2011by ReasonableFaithTour 8,204 views
- Loading more suggestions...