"Israel teams with terrorists to kill Iran's scientists." NBC Rock Center 9.th February 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 9, 2012
Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel's secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran's leaders.
The group, the People's Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.
The attacks, which have killed five Iranian nuclear scientists since 2007 and may have destroyed a missile research and development site, have been carried out in dramatic fashion, with motorcycle-borne assailants often attaching small magnetic bombs to the exterior of the victims' cars.
U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.
The Iranians have no doubt who is responsible -- Israel and the People's Mujahedin of Iran, known by various acronyms, including MEK, MKO and PMI.
"The relation is very intricate and close," said Mohammad Javad Larijani, a senior aide to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader, speaking of the MEK and Israel. "They (Israelis) are paying ... the Mujahedin. Some of their (MEK) agents ... (are) providing Israel with information. And they recruit and also manage logistical support."
Moreover, he said, the Mossad, the Israeli secret service, is training MEK members in Israel on the use of motorcycles and small bombs. In one case, he said, Mossad agents built a replica of the home of an Iranian nuclear scientist so that the assassins could familiarize themselves with the layout prior to the attack.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:00 Morning Joe Panel Speaks With Iranian Officialby AudioForAnarchistsIIFeatured 9,597
- 52:55 Charlie Rose | Mohammad-Javad Larijani | Nov. 18, 2011by Halomaster7 2,717 views
- 17:48 Mohammad Javad Larijani | CNN Interview | 3/15/2012by Halomaster7 7,693 views
- 13:15 Should the United States Bomb Iran? Sean Stone returns from Iran to discuss (Extended Interview)by FreedomReportTV 10,081 views
- 5:02 Father Teaches Daughter Lesson About Facebookby DjMoTowNakaMikey 2,096 views
- 9:35 CNN´s Amanpour speaks with Larijani about Iran´s nuclear programby sherlock72 3,863 views
- 9:38 p1 Amanpour interviewing Javad Larijani about Human Rights in Iran Feb 21 2010by Green Quran 2,757 views
- 8:40 Mohammad Javad Larijani Speech in UNHRC | 03.13.2012by Halomaster7 1,365 views
- 4:20 Zakaria: Iran loses in Syrian civil warby F Fan 2,859 views
- 10:01 Iranian military power is planning to attack United Statesby DoshiMax100 1,530 views
- 4:02 Israel Is Working With Designated Terror Group (The Peoples Mujahideen) To Kill In Iranby SaveOurSovereignty3 2,126 views
- 8:03 euronews interview - Larijani on Iran's new democracyby Euronews 3,014 views
- 43:46 Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Entrevista Carlos Loret de Mola 13 Enero 2012 Presidente de Iránby zumpangolandia2010 53,089 views
- 7:47 Iran Reality and Illusionby StopSpamming1 551,906 views
- 8:11 Iran Navid Satellite Pre-launch Assemblyby IR Iran 8,456 views
- 4:50 Larijani defends arrest of human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh - 19 Nov. 2010by sherlock72 6,219 views
- 3:50 Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC Newsby NeedToAwaken 1,304 views
- 2:47 On CNN Larijani We Iran don't need nuclear weaponsby The16Azar 1,808 views
- 38:36 Charlie Rose | Mohammad-Javad Larijani | Nov. 26, 2010by Halomaster7 15,471 views
- 1:41 Iranian Farsi radio stations in Israel: RadisIN Radio broadcasts to Iran like Israel's state radioby JewishNewsOne 3,306 views
- Loading more suggestions...