Uploaded on Dec 9, 2011
A very human Archbishop Tagle
cries in his Jubilee Homily wherein he enunciates his 3 high, yet concrete, visions (KA-RA-KOL) and his all-encompassing, down-to-earth missions. ( 5 LARANGAN)
KARAKOL actually is a popular, religious dance. But for Archbishop TagLe, it is more than a dance. It has become the acronym of a Diocesan Pastoral Program.
1. KA stands for KA-hapong kay yaman (50 years of grace we are grateful for),
2. RA stands for RA-dikal na Pagsunod kay Kristo (radical following of Christ) and,
3. KOL stands for KOL-ektibong Pagkilos (community working hand in hand, together).
Thus, the Golden Jubilee of the Diocese of Imus is not a mere short period of rituals, ceremonies and feasting. Rather, it is a fresh beginning of a more mature life of mission that should develop until the Diocese' Diamond Jubilee (75 years) and beyond.
Tagle's 5 missions:
1. LARANGAN NG PAGKILALA SA DIYOS
2. LARANGAN NG PANGANGALAGA SA TAO
3. LARANGAN NG PAGTATAGUYOD SA BUHAY
4. LARANGAN NG PAMAMAHALA SA KALIKASAN
5. LARANGAN NG KAAYUSAN NG BAYAN NG DIYOS
Standard YouTube License