Lalitha Sahasranamam Full (Stotra & Meaning)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 1, 2011
Join here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hinduis...
This is the most favored form of prayer to Goddess Lalithambika and it is also very secret and powerful than any other forms of Tantra or Mantra.
2] Regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasranama is as beneficial as visiting religious places, taking bath in a holy river, offering food, offering materials. It is an indirect blessing to those who cannot do these kind of offerings to God.
3] Regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasranama will ward off the evil from uncompleted pooja vidhis or rituals etc. It will also form a way of penance.
4] Regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasranama will ward off premature death, will provide a long and contended healthy life. Fever can be cured by religiously chanting Sree Lalitha Sahasranamam by touching on a persons forehead. The number of times you chant the more benefit you are likely to get. The vibhuti used for Sree Lalitha Sahasranama archana can be applied then on the forehead, which will give much relief to fever and headache.
5] It is said that if one chants religiously Sree Lalitha Sahasra Namam keeping a glass of water (or in a vessel) in front and then pours it over the head, all sorts of troubles related to once planetary positions and from evil spirits will be warded off.
6] It is said that if a person chants Sree Lalitha Sahasranama keeping in mind a picture of Sree Lalitha Devi situated in the divine ocean which contains `Amrut' , he will be cured from any kind of disease related to poison.
7] It is said that if a person consumes ghee, which is kept while chanting Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam, he will be cured of impotency and will have children.
8]Regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam will ward off any kind of evil deeds or rituals (black magic) aimed at the person who chants the namam. The power derived from the chanting supersedes all other forms of prayers and the person will no more require to consult astrologers or any sorts of occultists. He will have tremendous self confidence in himself.
9] Through the regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam, the atmosphere will be purified. Each nerve in our body will be invigorated and subtle energies will be awakened in the person.
10]Sree Lalitha Devi will protect a person who regularly chants Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam from accidents and from the attacks of enemy and will make him victorious in all his good deeds.
11]Regular chanting of Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam will make a person blessed with word power, fame, good will etc. Particular importance should be given to chant Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam on Friday's which is very auspicious for the blessing of Devi.
12]Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam is the form of prayer that any one and every one can chant at any time and every time. It does not matter if one could not complete it. Because each of the namam in itself is powerful and will provide all sorts of benefits. It depends on what you wish and how you go about it.
13]It is said that chanting the name of Lord Siva once is as good as chanting the name of Mahavishnu a thousand times. And chanting the name of Devi once is as good as chanting the name of Siva, a thousand times. And of which Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam is the most important one to Sree Lalitha Devi herself.
14] It is very beneficial if all members of the family unite and chants Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam once in a day in the evening or whenever time permits. A family that prays together stays together. It will bring about unity, peacefulness, clear mind to perform and by thus prosperity.
15] In homes where Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam is chanted regularly there will never be any shortage of the basic necessities of life. This is the reason why the ancient Gurus would instruct their desciples to chant Sree Lalitha Sahasra namam even after initiating them into the mantras of other deities such as Lord Krishna, Lord Rama and other Gods and Goddesses.
16] It is also to be noted that by religiously chanting Sree Lalitha Sahasra namavali, we are seeking the blessings of Sree Lalithambika, who is also called Kalima, Durga ma, Devi, Parasakthi, Bhagavathi etc, who in turns is the universal mother. And how can a mother ignore her children when they are in distress or duress or troubles of any sorts? So keep utmost faith in her and start chanting.
17] Each one of the namam by itself is a powerful weapon for many sorts of day-to-day problems.
•Lalitha Sahasranamam can be chanted in many different ways. In Stotram form, all 1,000 namams are separated into stotrams of a few namams each and recited in this way. In mantra form, each namam is said individually, preceded by "Aum" and followed by "Namah". When chanted in mantra form, the endings of each namam are generally changed to "e" or "yai". Mantra form is commonly used to recite Lalitha Sahasranamam during archana. In the homam form, homam is conducted by ending each namam with Swaha: Homam
Standard YouTube License
- 4:13 Eminem - The Monster (Audio) ft. Rihannaby EminemVEVO Featured 61,813,862
- 1:02:05 Sri Mahalakshmi - Stotra Malaby Bhakti455,535 views
- 32:43 Vishnu Sahasranamam Fullby Hinduism2,346,557 views
- 56:02 Gayathri manthram.Full.by sajeesh siva1,431,373 views
- 44:21 Shiva Rudram Full Namakam-Chamakam Devanagari Sanskrit English Translations.wmvby playingforgms912,387 views
- 17:49 Mahishasura Mardiniby Hinduism294,946 views
- 43:25 Sri lalitha Sahasranama Stothram and PhalaSruthiby Buddy Ravs276,337 views
- 26:23 Vantintlo Wonders Dt 01-11-13by Gemini TV6,182 views
- 10:02 Kubera Money Mantra (God of Wealth)by LilaSakura2,874,312 views
- 20:36 Amme Narayana Devi Narayanaby rajeev1061997,806 views
- 36:14 Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah By Hemant Chauhan [Full Song] I Jai Jai Dev Ganeshby T-Series Bhakti .Channel1,967,405 views
- 9:58 Kanakadhara Stotram (to alleviate suffering & grant boons)by LilaSakura1,227,291 views
- 30:12 Vishnu Sahasranaama [MS Subbalakshmi] Full with subtitlesby Appala Naidu Sabbavarapu1,140,798 views
- 46:16 Lakshmi Sahasranama Stotraby muruganadiargal559,802 views
- 7:01 Achyuta Ashtakam ( Awesome ) (Must Listen) From Holy Chantsby thebless4ever2,174,890 views
- 30:02 Vishnu Sahasranamam - M S Subbulakshmiby Baba K R2,160,035 views
- 29:07 Lalitha sahasranamam by priya sistersby bhumuthu440,329 views
- 23:18 Shreeman Narayan Narayan Hari Hariby Dwarkadas Thumar3,236,654 views
- 8:49 Lalita Trisati (Three hundred names of lalitA)by LilaSakura122,151 views
- 1:27:05 Beautiful India-style Odissi Dancing by Young Students of CWM San Diegoby nightlotusvideo37,390 views
- Loading more suggestions...