Why I Love Religion, and Love Jesus || Spoken Word (Response Video)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 16, 2012
This is a video response to "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word"
Featuring "DB Disciple"
So what if told you Jesus came to love with his heart?
Didn't come to end religion, man of the law from the start,
As it's written he did not come to abolish, but to fulfill
The law and the prophets, as was his Father's will.
None of us perfect all sinners together,
But Christ and Religion you can't really sever.
We need some help in the Church that I believe,
But don't speak to the people half truths to deceive.
Many people and children listen to every word that you say,
So use wisely your authority, and don't lead them astray.
We are the Church of the blind but we pray for that vision;
I pray that we stay with Christ and St. Peter and create no division.
A church without religion is a house that's divided;
Integratin' truth and doctrine will keeps us united.
By creating this dialogue, I respect what you're doin';
Just make sure it's for God what it is that you're brewin'.
Give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and what's God's straight to Him,
Arise pick up your mat he came to forgive us our sin.
Now lets step out of this fog,
and take from your eye that blinding log;
Now you judgin' religious like we're all the same people,
All fools who head towards the same steeple.
You call us to be genuine, and that's all good and so true,
Stay in Christ's Church we need passionate men like you
Who strive not only to talk the talk, but really walk the walk,
Love in our hearts written with blood and not chalk.
Yes, I got my Heavenly Father, and His Spirit, my guide,
I got Christ the Word who speaks deep inside.
And at the cross of my God and my Savior I too kneel,
But it's also prophets, Angels, and Saints that I feel.
They feel so close, and I can call them my family,
Cause at the cross he gave us his own Mother Mary.
And then He said it is finished...and yes, it was sincere,
But not to abolish religion, and condemn a people so dear,
Instead he showed the effulgence of God's human face,
Offering Salvation to the whole mortal race.
We build our churches as dwellings for our God and our King,
Where we gather in faith, give praise, are nourished, and sing.
Inspired by the art, the beauty of Salvation's story,
Sent out to the poor to proclaim God's glory.
We're not here to save the world, Jesus makes all things new,
He is the new Adam, the crucified King of the Jews.
He died and was buried, but then he arose,
I know he's alive, and it's me that he chose.
I too boast of my weakness, take courage 'n' don't fear,
I pray for humility and the strength to persevere,
I too was a lost sheep drugs liquor and all that,
I was the one laying paralyzed on that mat.
Jesus lifted me up and gave me a new look,
His hand I then took and turned to that sacred book.
I too love Jesus but stand on his foundation,
He gave us the Church, the Sabbath, and all of Creation.
You say that Jesus and religion are on opposite sides of the line
But he gave Peter the keys to start something Divine.
We're now the Body of Christ and I'm proud and stand tall,
Yes I recognize that on the cross Christ gave it all.
Some are self-righteous but many act with compassion and love,
I'm giving my life for this religion that you speak of.
God gave us a vocation, mine's a priest with Don Bosco,
Christ gave us all mission, so together lets go.
And don't be a slave to the rules, let them set you free,
Thank God for the Church or I wouldn't know how to be me.
Come meet my religious friends who are living with Christ,
Who know that with life giving love comes great sacrifice.
You speak well and now I pray for you always,
And as you continue your journey, don't get lost in the haze.
CHURCH now I speak to you, I beg and I plead
We recognize in our common baptism, we have been freed,
Let us rejoice as one in the love, and Spirit He gave us,
Let us cherish Tradition and His law that he made for us,
Let us walk in the light of Christ Jesus, our friend,
Yes, not as slaves, but as friends, Amen...Amen!
Standard YouTube License
- 4:58 Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islamby DrOakley1689Featured 272,661
- 8:56 Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Crossby ShatteredParadigmPro 2,591,358 views
- 7:07 Atheist Kicked Off Fox Newsby OnKneesforJesus4 523,243 views
- 2:56 Young Man Gives an Unforgettable Speech About Jesus - Inspirationalby lordofpraise 51,406 views
- 44:31 RE Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islam ( 1 of 2 ) MUST WATCH !!by MuslimByChoice 27,504 views
- 3:51 Death Of Yolo || Spoken Wordby bball1989 1,205,313 views
- 20:18 GBTV For the Record Interviews Star of "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"by sidepipe360 58,007 views
- 5:43 Phil Allen-When I Became a Manby Phil Allen 886,349 views
- 5:41 The "Unforgivable" Sinby bball1989 740,527 views
- 4 videos Play all Messianic JEWISH RESPOND: Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesusby WhyILoveReligion
- 4:00 Misconceptions of Islam Spoken Wordby jaelanibnmuhammed1 61,165 views
- 1:42 WATCH OBAMA'S FACE FREEZE - 'ANTICHRIST SPIRIT' CONFRONTED!by faceintree 4,815,115 views
- 5:16 Boonaa Mohammed - War on Errorby muslimah1210 53,754 views
- 3:52 Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus (Response)by George Gretsas 135,869 views
- 8:41 Brian Welch: From Korn to Jesusby jesuschangeslives 448,257 views
- 5:54 Hate Religion, Love Jesusby ABCNews 22,028 views
- 4:49 Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","Yehoshua" or "Yeshua"(Hebrew)by amy2x . 1,098,567 views
- 4:34 Marouf Hussain - Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version ||by SuperPoetryslam 29,835 views
- 1:57 Spoken Word Poetry: Is Love Dead?by vcriddler 171,485 views
- 18:29 Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...by TEDtalksDirector 1,562,772 views
- 3:29 Response to "Why I hate religion but love Jesus"by Kallan Mudd 20,241 views
- Loading more suggestions...