Ron Paul's Congressional Farewell Speech - C-SPAN 11/14/2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 14, 2012
To achieve liberty and peace, two powerful human emotions have to be overcome.
Number one is "envy" which leads to hate and class warfare. Number two is "intolerance" which leads to bigoted and judgmental policies. These emotions must be replaced with a much better understanding of love, compassion, tolerance and free market economics. Freedom, when understood, brings people together. When tried, freedom is popular.
The problem we have faced over the years has been that economic interventionists are swayed by envy, whereas social interventionists are swayed by intolerance of habits and lifestyles. The misunderstanding that tolerance is an endorsement of certain activities, motivates many to legislate moral standards which should only be set by individuals making their own choices. Both sides use force to deal with these misplaced emotions. Both are authoritarians. Neither endorses voluntarism. Both views ought to be rejected.
I have come to one firm conviction after these many years of trying to figure out "the plain truth of things." The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people world-wide, is to pursue the cause of LIBERTY.
If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Full Speech Transcript: http://www.campaignforliberty.org/nat...
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eduardo89rp
Fair Use Disclaimer:
This video may contain copyrighted material. This material is made available for educational, research, and news reporting purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law which allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:00 Ron Paul leaves News Anchor speechless: Morning Joe gets hit with a Truth Bombby SergeantPepper99's channelFeatured 602,034
- 19:01 WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONby PremierLegend 1,236,995 views
- 7:07 Why our Country is Going Down The Drainby FernwoodPatriot 2,763,028 views
- 5:50 Ron Paul Finally Shuts Bill oReilly up Someone had to do itby Repolitics 521,425 views
- 2:14 Obama Confronted on Benghazi - Stutters Through Response!by MichaelSavage4Prez 59,389 views
- 1:35 Raw Video: Obama's Heated Exchange After Eventby AssociatedPress 66,275 views
- 9:05 Jon Stewart Trashes CNN Again & Again on 'Larry King Live'; Questions Rick Sanchez's Firingby Addicted2News's channel 1,494,454 views
- 4:27 Media ignoring Ron Paul - Jon Stewart notices!by xitthematrix 96,373 views
- 3:32 Ron Paul: Why We Don't Need FEMAby Ron Paul 39,189 views
- 1:51 How not to appear in courtby WillyBCoyote 1,108,882 views
- 1:53:40 The Obama Deception HQ Full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 12,914,014 views
- 1:51 Elizabeth cries over Whopi's different View of the Worldby taraisastar 524,810 views
- Ron Paul 103,737 videos7K
- 46:29 Ron Paul Takes Questions From C-SPAN Callers ~ FULL LENGTHby RonPaulCC2012 3,830 views
- 1:32 Bill Maher Gets Owned By George Willby The Hope For America 977,611 views
- 21:55 The System Is Rebelling From Within Thanks To LEAPby TheAlexJonesChannel 21,515 views
- 4:58 Monty Python's best sketch everby queezycds 6,221,932 views
- 5:56 Ron Paul's First Interview after Leaving Congressby RonPaul2008dotcom 20,896 views
- 5:01 Rand Paul: Heads Should Roll Over Benghazi - CNN's Out Front w/ Erin Burnett 11/14/2012by Eduardo89rp 1,993 views
- 0:55 Louis CK - gay peopleby BrasileirosIdiotas 1,537,681 views
- 0:41 New Low in Stupid at Foxby GlenBeckUnAmerican 182,180 views
- Loading more suggestions...