FALSE FLAG Ronald Reagan Meets In The White House The Afghan Freedom Fighters (And Mullah Omar?)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 22, 2011
How To Go To Heaven: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to...
Yesterday they were idolized by the U.S. as freedom fighters. Today they are hunted as terrorists.
February 27th, 2011
President Reagan and Mullah Omar and Taliban Delegation in Oval Office. "These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America's founding fathers." — Ronald Regan declared while introducing the Mujahideen leaders to media on the White house lawns (1985).
The tragedy of Afghanistan continues as the valiant and courageous Afghan freedom fighters (The Taliban) persevere in standing up against the brutal power of the U.S. invasion and occupation. The Afghan people are struggling to reclaim their freedom, which was taken from them when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan in October of 2001.
In this 10 year period the United States has been unable to subjugate Afghanistan. The U.S. and NATO forces are pitted against an extraordinary people who, in their determination to preserve the character of their ancient land, have organized an effective and still spreading country-wide resistance. The resistance of the Afghan freedom fighters is an example to all the world of the invincibility of the ideals we in this country hold most dear, the ideals of freedom and independence.
We must also recognize that the sacrifices required to maintain this resistance are very high. Millions have gone into exile as refugees. We will probably never know the numbers of people killed and maimed, poisoned and gased, of the homes that have been destroyed, and of the lives that have been shattered and stricken with grief.
It is, therefore, incumbent upon us to reflect on the events in Afghanistan, to think about the agony which these brave people bear, and to maintain our condemnation of the continuing U.S. / NATO occupation.
Not too long ago the United States supported the fight of the Afghan people against another invader. The U.S. government even invited members of the Afghan resistance, the mujahideen, to the White House. Under Reagan, U.S. support for the mujahideen evolved into an official U.S. foreign policy, known as the Reagan Doctrine, which included U.S. support for anti-Soviet movements in Afghanistan, Angola, Nicaragua, and elsewhere. Ronald Reagan praised the mujahideen as "freedom fighters". The United States Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 65, even designated March 21, 1983 as "Afghanistan Day" and requested the President issue a proclamation in observance of that day. Reagan did just that.
Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate March 21, 1983 as Afghanistan Day.
In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-first day of March, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and seventh. ~ Ronald Reagan
In 1982, Ronald Reagan dedicated the Space Shuttle Columbia to the resistance fighters in Afghanistan. "Just as the Columbia, we think, represents man's finest aspirations in the field of science and technology so too does the struggle of the Afghan people represent man's highest aspirations for freedom. I am dedicating, on behalf of the American people, the March 22nd launch of the Columbia to the people of Afghanistan".
Afghanistan 1979-1992: America's Jihad
by William Blum His followers first gained attention by throwing acid in the faces of women who refused to wear the veil. CIA and State Department officials I have spoken with call him "scary", "vicious", "a fascist", "definite dictatorship material". 1
This did not prevent the United States government from showering the man with large amounts of aid to fight against the Soviet-supported government of Afghanistan. His name was Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. He was head of the Islamic Party and he hated the United States almost as much as he hated the Russians. His followers screamed "Death to America" along with "Death to the Soviet Union", only the Russians were not showering him with large amounts of aid.2
The United States began supporting Afghan Islamic fundamentalists despite the fact that in February of that year some of them had kidnapped the American ambassador in the capital city of Kabul, leading to his death in the rescue attempt. The support continued even after their brother Islamic fundamentalists in next-door Iran seized the U.S. embassy in Teheran in November and held 55 Americans hostage for over a year. Hekmatyar and his colleagues were, after all, in battle against the Soviet Evil Empire; he was thus an important member of those forces Ronald Reagan called "freedom fighters".
LINK FOR REST
Alex Jones Webster Tarpley Wayne Madsen Ron Paul Craig Roberts Judge Andrew Napolitano John Pilger Stossel Michael Savage Rachael Maddow Chris Matthew Rush Limbaugh
Standard YouTube License
- 47:50 The Unknown War Ep1 June 22 1941by greatworldwarFeatured 2,045
- 3:08 hekmatyar in Turkey - استقبال گرم مردم ترکیه از برادر حکمتیارby tanweer786 35,016 views
- 7:46 "Taliban Interview" What FOX News Doesn't want you to SEE - Part 3/3.by TruthPerishesLies 20,648 views
- 1:12 Afghan footage showing attack on US convoy where 40 American troops were killedby 91177info 62,925 views
- 9:59 Food - The Ultimate Secret Exposed - PT 1 of 2by Kazza0423 557 views
- 9:05 Loud & Clear Episode 3 - Guest Hamid Gul Part 5by PakistanKaKhudaHafiz 13,373 views
- 7:26 President Reagan's Remarks at the Annual White House Correspondents Association Dinnerby ReaganFoundation 20,162 views
- 5:33 Don Rickles Goes Nuts at Ronald Reagan's 2nd Inaugural - Jan., 1985!!!by TLPFAS 324,482 views
- 4:50 Ronald Reagan Did Not Say Taliban Had Morals Of Our Founding Fathersby Arcturus aReaganDesignee 2,316 views
- 2:33 Still Point in a Turning World: Ronald Reagan and His Ranchby YAFTV 22,509 views
- 2:32 black flags from khorshan have started the army of mehdi is raising ALHAMDULLAHby IamThe12thImam 184,068 views
- 7:11 President Reagan: Speech on Airstrikes Against Libya, April 14, 1986by MCamericanpresident 21,241 views
- 8:57 Kuwaiti Professor Fantasizes Of A Biological Attack On The White Houseby evospecies2 24,253 views
- 29:33 "A Time for Choosing" by Ronald Reaganby ReaganFoundation 652,408 views
- 9:39 Pedophilia in Bush/Reagan White House 1/5 (audio)by freeinfo08 4,521 views
- 5:06 MELTDOWN Fukushima BIGGER than Chernobylby amy2x . 1,861 views
- 1:34:58 1980 Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter Presidential Debate Oct 28by Samuel Wilson 26,365 views
- 6:07 THE TRUE ENEMY IS PAKISTAN; Masoud Was Fighting Hezbe Islami of Hekmatyar 4 KGBby TheAbdaliBacha 14,667 views
- 4:28 Ron Paul before the Iraq war. Wise man see. Fools Rush in. Pt 2by RonPaulCC2012 398 views
- 1:34:52 1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80by ReaganFoundation 323,719 views
- Loading more suggestions...