Skyrim: How to get INVISIBILITY! (Unique Spells #4) | Expert Illusion Spell
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 13, 2012
This video will show you how to get the Invisibility spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS
Playlist with links to all unique spells: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
MY TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SmikeTV
MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/SmikeTV
MY GOOGLE+ http://Gplus.to/SmikeTV
Taken from Wikia:
Invisibility is an Expert-level Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it renders oneself completely invisible for 30 seconds or 75 seconds when Dual-cast.
Breaking the enchantment
Actions such as preparing spells, drawing weapons, consuming items, jumping, or swimming do not break the enchantment. The following actions, however, do break the Invisibility spell:
Striking a valid target with a melee weapon
Firing an arrow
Opening a door, chest, or container
Casting a spell
It should be noted that casting an invisibility spell while currently invisible will not break the spell and cause the caster to be seen — the effect is simply re-applied. However, without Quiet Casting, characters will still be able detect the caster by the sound of casting the spell.
While invisible, the Dragonborn can still be detected by the sound of his/her footfall. Investing perks in Sneaking or using the Illusion spell, Muffle, can remedy this. There are also several boots with Muffled Movement enchantment, such as Nightingale Boots and Shrouded Boots (other Dark Brotherhood armor leg pieces also have this enchantment) etc.
Due to Chameleon being removed, Invisibility is one of several ways to cloak movement. Another channel exists through the Daedric artifact Ebony Mail, which grants a shrouding effect similar to the previously known Chameleon effect, in that the wearer is partially shrouded from sight when crouched.
It is possible to go through a door and remain invisible on the other side by walking up to the door with the charged spell, then wait for the door to open then release the spell and you will remain invisible on the other side. This can be very handy when breaking into smaller houses.
Drevis Neloren sells this spell at random once Dragonborn reaches a skill level beyond level 70 in Illusion.
On a rare occasion, the tome may also be found in a random chest in Skyrim, but there is no guarantee.
Invisibility is an effect wrought by alchemical ingredients. Consuming potions created with these ingredients renders one invisible. Pre-made potions with the Invisibility effect may be found as random loot. Any two or three of the following ingredients may be combined at an Alchemy Lab to create an invisibility potion:
Ice Wraith Teeth
Luna Moth Wing
PC 360 PS3 When equipped, the invisibility spell is simply a static orb and has no form of casting animation. This is purely an aesthetic bug, though some players may find it a minor annoyance.
PC When activated, the eye textures on the player somehow break. This is also an aesthetic bug and causes minor annoyance. However, this bug may be fixed by using console commands, exiting the game then reloading, or by becoming a werewolf and then returning to human form. This bug may also be avoided by wearing an item that replaces the textures, such as Dragon Priest Mask or Nightingale Hood.
360 Sometimes Adept and Expert spells will not be purchasable or visible in Drevis's shop, preventing you from buying the spell; however, the Master spells are still available after the Illusion Ritual Spell.
Taken from UESPWiki:
Invisibility makes the target become completely invisible for the duration of the spell. Although you cannot be seen when you are invisible, you can still be heard, meaning enemies may still detect you. You are more likely to be detected if you:
move too close to an enemy
swing a weapon (even if you don't hit someone with it).
run into a mobile object or walk on a trap.
make noise, including casting the spell without using the Quiet Casting perk.
Invisibility will end if the caster:
Activates an item (including: using levers and buttons, opening doors and containers, grabbing and stealing items).
Uses a magical effect other than invisibility (including spells, potions and scrolls).
Interacts with a character (including attack, pickpocket and talking).
Elder Scrolls Skyrim five Bethesda Game Studios Softworks role-playing game RPG Microsoft Windows PlayStation PS3 Sony Xbox 360 Xbox360 Alduin Creation Engine open world Sandbox Dovahkiin Dragonborn Perks dual wield Radiant Draconic dragon shouts Dovahzaan Blades Nord Esbern Max von Sydow walkthrough gameplay commentary how to armor oblivion morrowind nord argonian dunmer elves tes tes5
Standard YouTube License
Next in Skyrim: Unique Spells
- 1:57 Skyrim: The most powerful dagger in the game!by Smike Featured 87,580
- 5:07 SKYRIM - TOP 10 FOLLOWERSby Smike523,001 views
- 2:00 Skyrim: Secret Ability!by Smike132,622 views
- 1:26 Skyrim: How to get Kahvozein's Fang *COLLECTS DRAGON HEARTSCALES* (Unique Weapons/Armor #23)by Smike57,895 views
- 16:44 Minecraft | EXTREME WEATHER! (Tornadoes, Giant Waves & More!) | Mod Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart691,718 views
- 15:38 How to get EVERYTHING lvl 100 in Skyrim in 10 EASY minutes!!!!by waukyg2,176,195 views
- 6:12 Skyrim - Master Illusion Guideby William Strife104,936 views
- 22:28 Minecraft | DNA SCIENCE! (Gain the Powers of ANY Minecraft Mob!) | Mod Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart973,617 views
- 5:25 Skyrim: The best way to start a new game!by MrRhexx2,792,779 views
- 4:52 Skyrim: The strongest spellsby MrRhexx1,999,996 views
- 11:28 Skyrim Tutorials - How to be an Assassin!by Chayification118,930 views
- 2:37 Skyrim: Ultimate Battle of the Gods!by ColloseusXReturns622,117 views
- 15:53 Minecraft | BACON MOD! (Bacon Trees, Rainbow Bacon, Sloths & More!) | Mod Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart524,621 views
- 2:13 Skyrim - *UNBREAKABLE LOCKPICK* How to get the Skeleton Key (Daedric Artifact #16)by Smike137,149 views
- 14:00 Gmod NBA BASKETBALL Mod! (Garry's Mod)by VenturianTale115,193 views
- 9:28 How to Get to the Most Valuable Hidden Chests in Skyrim Part 1by TheLeuzR1,000,952 views
- 5:56 Skyrim: Dawnguard - *SECRET BOSS* How to find the REAPER *spoilers*by Smike74,475 views
- 5:26 Skyrim Tutorial: great invisibility spellby TheNeemers70,137 views
- 22:17 100TH EPISODE SPECIAL! - Skyrim Tale Ep. 100by VenturianTale108,213 views