How to Play Music on an Amazon Kindle
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 2, 2010
Watch more Digital Music & Music Downloads videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/580-Dig...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://howc.st/uLaHRS
Play your favorite music while you enjoy your Amazon Kindle using this guide.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://howc.st/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Health Channel - http://howc.st/HOE3aY
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://howc.st/tYKKrk
Howcast Tech Channel - http://howc.st/rx9FwR
Howcast Food Channel - http://howc.st/umBoJX
Howcast Arts & Recreation Channel - http://howc.st/vmB86i
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://howc.st/vKjUjm
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://howc.st/vbbNt3
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Turn computer on
Turn your computer or laptop on and wait for it to boot before connecting your Kindle.
The Amazon Kindle will connect to both Windows and Apple operating systems.
Step 2: Connect Kindle
Connect the Kindle by plugging one end of the included USB cable into the bottom of the unit and the other end into an open USB port on your computer.
Step 3: Locate Kindle
Locate the Kindle in your computer, which will appear as a Mass Storage Device, and open the Music folder.
Connecting the Kindle to your computer will shut off your Wi-Fi, stopping any downloads that are in progress.
Step 4: Drag and drop music
Drag and drop your MP3 music files, which are the only supported file type, into the Music folder on your Kindle.
Step 5: Disconnect Kindle
Disconnect the Kindle from your computer and then access your music by hitting the Home key, then Menu, and then selecting Play Music.
Step 6: Plug in headphones
Connect your headphones to your Kindle to get some privacy while you play a soundtrack to your favorite book.
Did You Know?
In 1731, Benjamin Franklin founded the first traveling library, which allowed people to borrow books who would otherwise not be able to afford them.
Standard YouTube License
- 12:21 D3Live: Kindle 3 vs. Nook vs. iPadby duncan33303Featured 142,022
- 2:49 How To Make a Solar Charging Bagby Howcast 18,100 views
- 1:51 How To Expand a Wireless Networkby Howcast 2,412 views
- 1:53 How To Troubleshoot a CD Playerby Howcast 6,434 views
- 0:48 How To Make a Buttery Nippleby Howcast 60,882 views
- 30 videos Play all KINDLEby mikenewton2003
- Amazon Kindle 25,965 videos213
- 9:52 Kindle Fire - Transfering Files to It (PC)by H2TechVideos 78,270 views
- 9:46 Kindle Touch - Pros & Consby H2TechVideos 16,971 views
- 6:58 Kindle Fire Tips & Tricksby TheeBookReader 121,567 views
- 4:43 Kindle Touch - Transfering PDF's FIles & Musicby H2TechVideos 6,297 views
- 3:37 Just Show Me: How to transfer music from iTunes to your Kindle Fireby TeccaTV 16,667 views
- 10:00 Kindle Touch 3G In-depth Review and Demoby cetati 29,901 views
- 3:09 Kindle 3 - any good as a web browserby David Hewson 83,019 views
- 11:13 Amazon Kindle Fire Review | Part 3 of 4 "Music, Video & Docs"by StimulatedBoredom 9,274 views
- 7:24 How to Repair an Amazon Kindle 3by PowerbookMedic 116,892 views
- 1:30 Amazon Kindle 3 web browser reviewby patchessam's channel 51,142 views
- 12:42 What's So Great About the Kindle 3?by Len Edgerly 116,412 views
- 1:30 Amazon Kindle Fire Official Demo Videoby Thisismynextvideo 134,737 views
- 11:43 How to set a custom screensaver/wallpaper for Kindle 4 Non-Touch 2011-2012 + (Enter diagnostics)by Rueben Burrows 38,927 views
- 4:46 How to Load ebooks on your Amazon Kindle e-Readerby goodereader 76,318 views
- 2:15 Kindle 3 Wireless Web Race - 3G v. WiFiby Len Edgerly 80,428 views
- Loading more suggestions...