Obama Adviser Brzezinski "It is Easier to Kill than to Control" 5 of 5 CRX35E
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2009
Obama Adviser Brzezinskis Off the record Speech British Elites
Friday, 21 November 2008
Zbigniew Brzezinski, a senior adviser to President-elect Barack Obama on matters of national security and foreign policy, was the featured speaker at Chatham House in London on November 17, 2008.
Although Chatham House events are known to attract the great and the good of Englands political, financial, and academic elites — as well as many of its top media representatives — there has been virtually no word as to what Brzezinski had to say in any of the worlds press.
This is but the latest example of the hermetic seal known as the Chatham House Rule, which states:
When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
Chatham House, in St. James Square, London, is the headquarters of the powerful Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA), founded in 1920 as the principal front organization of the secret Round Table network of Cecil Rhodes, famous for his fabulous wealth from Africas gold and diamond mines.
The RIIA was founded in conjunction with its sister organization in the United States, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which is headquartered at the Pratt House in New York. Pratt House also has formally adopted the Chatham House Rule, as has the U.S. State Department (which has been dominated by CFR members for seven decades) and other U.S. agencies.
Thus, we frequently have top U.S. officials speaking privately to audiences of American and foreign elites concerning matters of great importance to the American people, but the content of those talks is off-limits to the American public.
This especially should be a matter of concern if the matters these elites are discussing involve plans that will dramatically impact our society, our economy, and our political system.
Brzezinski and his friends at the RIIA and CFR assure us that nothing of the sort ever happens at these gatherings. However, I (reporter) did attend one of Brzezinskis lectures at a globalist conference, where the content certainly was disturbing. It was Mikhail Gorbachevs 1995 State of the World Forum in San Francisco, and Brzezinski was one of the key speakers.
He was frustrated that the new millennium was only five years away, but his long-sought goal of world government was still far off. We do not have a new world order, he told the audience, a veritable Whos Who of world finance, business, politics, media, and academia. We cannot leap into world government in one quick step, Brzezinski noted. Attaining that objective, he explained, would require a gradual process of globalization, building the new world order step by step, stone by stone through progressive regionalization.
Through his writings (as well as his policies while President Jimmy Carters national security adviser) Brzezinski has demonstrated that he is committed to the globalist world view of the RIIA/CFR and the Trilateral Commission (which he helped found, becoming its first director) rather than the constitutionalist view of our Founding Fathers.
Rather than a sovereign, independent, constitutional republic, he is committed to a new world order that proposes steadily encroaching international controls and institutions, leading gradually, steadily to an America that is submerged and subsumed in a world government.
Those familiar with the writings, speeches, policies, and public records of the many public figures who attend (and speak before) these globalist gatherings understand that Brzezinskis views on these matters are not his alone; they are shared by many (if not most) of those in attendance.
They are the people who set policies and determine the course our nation will take. They prattle regularly about their commitment to transparency in government. Yet they themselves speak at off-the-record gatherings such as the recent Chatham House event where Brzezinski was the featured speaker.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:14:15 Video Turkey-Iran-Russia Dynamics Old and New - CSISby GI-SECT GURCAN CELIK2,164 views
- 15:20 Fareed Zakaria talks to Zbigniew Brzezinski re Iran Syria Obama and moreby JFhsfohhMN16,375 views
- 9:30 CRX35E Obama Adviser Brzezinski "It is Easier to Kill than to Control" 4 of 5by CRX35SE1,426 views
- 52:21 The US pivot to Asia - Lord Michael Williams, Chatham Houseby ASPICanberra397 views
- 9:20 CRX35E Obama Adviser Brzezinski "It is Easier to Kill than to Control" 3 of 5by CRX35SE1,599 views
- 39:21 Meet Zbigniew Brzezinski, Conspiracy Theoristby corbettreport61,667 views
- 8:00 CRX35E Obama Adviser Brzezinski "It is Easier to Kill than to Control" 1 of 5by CRX35SE1,644 views
- 15:28 Helsinki komissiyasında çıxışlar (Səməd Seyidov-Erkin Qədirli)by AzadliqRadiosu1,418 views
- 56:01 Charlie Rose - An hour with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Brent Scowcroft & Henry Kissingerby infiniteinfiniteinfi8,987 views
- 7:25 Zbigniew BRZEZINSKI discusses "Intelligent" Manipulation in IRANby youpolitics1,170 views
- 9:30 CRX35E Obama Adviser Brzezinski "It is Easier to Kill than to Control" 2 of 5by CRX35SE4,281 views
- 4:10 Rothschilds' Royal Institute of International Affairsby TheRapeOfJustice1,651 views
- 3:19 Brzezinski on CFR, Bilderberg, and Trilateral Commissionby CitizenInvestigator168,939 views
- 5:35 Brzezinski on Trilateral Commission in 1989by CitizenInvestigator6,762 views
- 5:27 Who's In Control? - 5 Minutes Of Lightby ARIfilms2,531 views
- 7:50 Trilateral Comish founder Brzezinski "easier to kill 1M people than control 1M people"by manifestliberty1,687 views
- 4:00 ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terroristby Prepare2Survive330,470 views
- 16:47 Brzezinski on the Afghan war Pt1by TheRealNews40,769 views
- 5:08 It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?by TheScariestMovieEver117,582 views
- 2:35 Obama's Mad Science Advisor Calls For Forced Eugencis Programby endofsociety1,186 views
- Loading more suggestions...