Published on Feb 1, 2013
This is a family-friendly mix (FTK) of songs I've been using for my past few DJ sets. I decided to cut out the House & Dubstep that I usually play so this one is just Trap to Moombahton with a lot of Top 40 remixes & a little surprise at the end.
Please support my page at http://Facebook.com/CheezGrater
Free download at http://SoundCloud.com/CheezGrater
1) Technologic (Jurassic FightClub Trap Remix) - Daft Punk
2) Somebody That I Used To Know (Yellow Claw x Yung Felix Trap Remix) - Gotye
3) Rattle (La'REDA Moombah Remix) - Bingo Players
4) Who (Neki Stranac Moombahton Remix) - Tujamo & Plastik Funk
5) Que Que feat. Maluca (Alvaro Remix) - Dillon Francis & Diplo
6) We Are Young (Heartbreak Agressive Rave Remix - Gekkei Moombahton Edit) - Fun
7) Wonderwall (Milo & Otis Remix) - Oasis
8) Up All Night (Nadastrom Moombahton Remix) - Alex Clare
9) Esta Noche - Munchi
10) Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe
"THON, which is short for the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, is a year-long effort which raises funds and awareness for the fight against pediatric cancer. With the support of students from all across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Alumni all around the world, we continue to make great strides towards finding a cure for all childhood cancers. Our efforts culminate with a two day, no sitting, no sleeping dance marathon during the third weekend in February."
"The slogan of the Penn State Dance Marathon is "For The Kids" or "FTK." Since 1977, THON has has been partnered with the Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital with one goal in mind: conquering childhood cancer. "
*This mix was made with my Hercules DJ DJConsole RMX 2 on Traktor 2 running on my Dell Studio laptop.
Standard YouTube License