American People Message to the American People
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 9, 2011
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED® BY SOMEONE ELSE™
COPYRIGHT BY THE CONCERNED©.
Hello Citizens of the United States of America.
Dear brothers and sisters, we stand upon the brink of destruction. Our United States of America has put into motion a series of atrocities toward our people. Us. The people of America. In the past few months we've seen a bill dedicated to censoring our internet and stopping the free flow of ideas, speech, and freedom across the board.
This will make us no better than China, Soviet Russia, or Iran. This will not only weaken us as a free thinking country, but will allow the idea of censorship to spread. For centuries we have been the ideal of freedom for other countries around the world; and now we intend to spread fear and injustice to our neighbors.
Also on the list of our government's atrocities is the passing in congress of a new bill. A Bill which will allow our government to detain anyone they see fit, indefinitely. From the inception of our country, we have fought to preserve our freedoms both abroad and at home. This is simply an excuse to detain our citizens for disagreeing with the government or a multitude of other reasons.
I come to you today, not as anonymous. Not as a hacker, or an activist, or an occupier. I come to you today as a citizen of the United States of America
My name is Ryan. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I am a tax payer in Portland, Oregon and I have worked my entire adult life for what I have, which is not much. I came into the workforce during THIS Depression imposed upon us by injustice. I have not known anything but the disparity which is forcing my friends and family into poverty. I count myself among the lucky to have a job which allows me to live a life paycheck to paycheck.
I am not a politician, nor do I hold much interest in politics as a whole, and I am not here to support a group of hacktivists. I am the same as you, your neighbor, your best friend, your brother. Rich, young, poor, old, we are humans. We live in a country which is owned by us. OUR government should fear us. We should never fear our government.
I found a quote, which I would like to share with you today. Something which has inspired me.
"first I was a republican"
"then i realized I'm too intelligent or rational"
"then I was a democrat"
"then I realized I'm too reasonable and understand how economy works"
then I decided to no longer care about an obligatory system of two equally flawed political systems, a political agenda or appeasing a higher power. I decided that I care about my fellow man, their rights, opinions and happiness.
I decided that I had a dream, a system of equal representation that reflects the best interest of what is best for people, as a whole.
not a democracy
not a republic
We are equal, we are not all entitled, but responsible.
I am the 100 percent
100 percent human
It is this message I came to share with you today.
Show your loved ones, show your friends. We are the government. Not them. We cannot allow them to control our every action through fear and censorship. We must stand up for our rights, as human citizens.
We are Human.
We are Legion.
We the people do not forgive.
We the people do not forget.
Do not Expect Change.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:02 'US media keep American people unaware of Israel crimes'by PressTVGlobalNews 1,188 views
- 1:54 American People Seeing "Remarkable Arrogance" from Obama Administrationby JohnBoehner 2,330 views
- 2:23 Number of homeless Americans risingby AlJazeeraEnglish 3,577 views
- 1:31 Public Pulse: how the American public views its governmentby BankruptingAmerica 17,244 views
- 7:09 What Is Americans Pain Threshold Under Obamaby Whateverhappentocomm 1,520 views
- 16:45 BRITISH VS. AMERICANS TAKE 2!by JoeyGraceffa 713,954 views
- 3:48 Analyst Shreds 'Cowardly, Duplicitous' Admin Over Benghazi 'Sacrificed American Lives For Politics'by MichaelSavage4Prez 882 views
- 2:17 American Retirees Stretch Their Dollars in Ecuadorby ABCNews 1,896 views
- 1:28 Proving Americans are not stupidby JB Clem 635 views
- 6:49 We've been warned about smooth invasion beforeby TheBigPictureRT 575 views
- 5:48 Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLESby eroncoelho 32,020,690 views
- 4:19 Obama under the Umbrella While Americans Are Getting Wetby Whateverhappentocomm 7,623 views
- 5:10 Anonymous - Message to the American Peopleby anonymous04210 9,599,983 views
- 3:26 Americans are STUPID!by nels96 25,013 views
- 4:50 Anonymous - Declaration of Supercedenceby anon9146 25,848 views
- 6:55 Message to the people of America [MIRROR]by Brainiac1056 928 views
- 3:10 Anon Cyberangelsby AnonopMayhem 1,530 views
- 3:58 Zeitgeist 2013by zeitgeistVEVO 8,749 views
- 2:51 #Anonymous #OpTyler U.S. Call to Actionby AnonTyler1984 55 views
- 6:57 Ron Paul on Israel: Zionism is Based on Independence and Self-Relianceby RonPaul2008dotcom 35,334 views
- Loading more suggestions...