Uploaded on Feb 16, 2009
Why you should re-apply carpet protector after carpet cleaning.
REAPPLYING THE FABRIC PROTECTION (POINTS TO CONSIDER)
1. It is against our policy to pressure people in their home! We want you to at least consider the idea of extra protection before we leave so we will mention it, but no pressure.
2. It is unwise to completely recommend fabric protection to everyone, before we see and clean your carpet or upholstery. You and the technician will have to consider the type and age of the carpet or upholstery., its value, and the condition of it after cleaning the traffic areas, etc.
3. Usually we do recommend fabric protection. It really works to improve vacuum efficiency, reduce wear and improve spill cleanup effectiveness thereby increasing the life.. We've priced it so it's economical for your whole home. Most customers purchase it, and are very pleased with their decision.
4. We use the word "reapply" because virtually all carpet was originally manufactured with protection. This protection wears off, and all the carpet manufacturers recommend reapplying it to retain the stain resistance of the fabric.
5. Carpet Protectors have several benefits: the main benefit are:
a. Vacuuming will now be more effective because the dirt wont cling to the fibers as easily as before.
b. Because your vacuum picks up more abrasive grit, your carpet will last longer.
c. Spills wont be absorbed by your carpets or upholstery as complete or as quickly.
d. The dirt and stains will come out easier during your next professional cleaning.
Contact EcoClean Carpet Care today @ 440-257-7791 to schedule an appointment with your Northeast Ohio fabric protector specialists.
Standard YouTube License