War On Drugs: A Massive Failure and Who's Profiting? Time To End It. Part 1 of 3 (ep#14)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 12, 2012
Part 1: (http://youtu.be/ZDR42Ku2EPw)
The War on Drugs has been a massive failure. Costs = over $1 Trillion. Success Rate = None. So why do we keep doing it? Lobbyist. Namely: 1) Law Enforcement; 2) Private Prisons; and 3) Big Pharmaceutical Companies.
Part 2: (http://youtu.be/LnS85RCgSUA)
The Costs of the War on Drugs are more than we can bear. $1-2 Trillion dollars. Ignoring individual's rights to choose what goes in their bodies. Ignoring the constitution and state's rights to choose how to regulate themselves. Tearing apart families and making criminals of non-violent people who have not hurt others. The costs are HUGE! Why do we keep paying them? Lobbyist.
Part 3: (http://youtu.be/i6AfVJpLHiY)
The Solution to the War on Drugs: Decriminalize It... Richard Branson discusses a case study on Portugal legalizing all drugs. It was a great success.
Don't let the law enforcement, private prisons, and big pharma get away with locking up people for profit. End the War on Drugs now.
Fair Use Notice - This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Standard YouTube License
- 28:04  Drug War Failure, Progressive Liberty, Death Penalty | Breaking The Setby breakingtheset Featured 5,010
- 10:07 The Beginning of the End of War on Drugs?by NewsPoliticsInfo2,044 views
- 2:01:49 American Drug War: The Last White Hope: Pre Release Cutby TheStraight911Truth500,223 views
- 8:25 War on Drugs: Dollar and Human Costs for Big Lobbyist Gain (Part 2 of 3) ep#14by Success Council1,196 views
- 30:43 The War on Drugs has FAILED - Judges and Police Officers Speak Outby XIxItalianoxIX3,113 views
- 3:43 War on Drugs: The Solution is Decriminalization (Part 3 of 3) ep#14by Success Council1,687 views
- 1:00:20 The War on Drugs Has Failed. Is Legalization the Answer? -- Marijuanaby BakerInstitute24,265 views
- 10:47 Best Arguments for - 2nd Amendment and NO gun control (Part 2)by James Wiley1,571 views
- 2:57 Ron Paul leaves CNBC speechless: "Gas could cost a dime, it's a money issue" (inflation and debt)by SergeantPepper9935,197 views
- 1:10:21 The War on Drugs Has Failedby GoogleTechTalks41,115 views
- 1:32:31 War on Drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) (1999)by MasterpieceConCen79,687 views
- 2:09:55 Versus War on Drugs Debateby versusdebates196,173 views
- 2:17:49 Burma - New US Drugs Warby Journeyman Pictures475,684 views
- 15:43 Retired Police Captain demolishes the War on Drugsby CopsSayLegalizeDrugs743,370 views
- 12:13 Michael Moore Finally Speaks the Truth on Gun Control. www.SuccessCouncil.com ep#17by Success Council5,132 views
- 10:42 Best arguments for gun control. 2nd amendment part 1. www.SuccessCouncil.com ep#9by Success Council58,237 views
- 5:42 ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013by infowarior1226,053 views
- 3:13 Portugal Legalizes Drugs/ Crime, Usage Dropsby LTP 180 UPSIDE DOWN TURN AROUND SPHERICAL EARTH ORBITING SATELLITE11,994 views
- 10:16 Drug War & Slavery (Richard Branson) - The Pointby Townsquare8,758 views
- 4:59 Richard Branson on the 'War on Drugs'by CNN6,467 views
- Loading more suggestions...