How To Make Rainbow Bread - with yoyomax12
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 6, 2012
How to make brightly coloured bread.
A brightly coloured bread that tastes just like regular white bread. I don't find that you can taste the food colour at all in this.
This is the same recipe I used in my panda bread video here:
1 cup milk
1 large egg yolk
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 envelope (2 1/4 tsp) instant quick rise yeast
3/4 tablespoon salt
3 cups (approx) flour
Blend milk and egg yolk in large bow.
Microwave on high for 45-50 seconds until warm
Blend flour and salt together
Add yeast, sugar and butter and blend together.
Add flour/salt mixture one cup at first and then a little at a time until dough ball forms.
Knead dough ball 5 minutes adding flour to keep from sticking until smooth and elastic.
Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
Knead in food colour into each piece until desired colour is reached adding small amounts of flour if sticking.
Place each ball into a greased bowl, grease top of dough ball and cover with plastic wrap.
Place in a warm place (I put it in my oven with just the light on) to rise until doubled (approx. an hour)
Flatten each dough piece into a rectangle, the size and shape of the the bottom of your bread pan.
Brush tops of bread layers with water or milk and place next layer on top. Continue with all the layers making sure to press out any air bubbles between layers.
Place stacked layers into a greased loaf pan and cover with a greased piece of plastic wrap. Place loaf pan in a warm place and let rise until doubled (30 minutes to an hour depending on temperature and yeast used).
Baked in a pre-heated 375F oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
Let cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes and then remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Store in a covered container or in a large plastic bag. It will stay fresher longer stored in the refrigerator.
INFO ABOUT ME :)
My name is Tammy and I live in Northeastern Ontario Canada.
What you will find on my channel:
Cupcake decorating tutorials for all occasions
Fun rainbow food
Harry Potter crafts (and other fun crafts)
Main mean ideas
Cakepops for all occasions
Halloween treats and cupcakes
Cookies, cookies and more cookies
Quilling (the art of paper filigree)
Fun paper crafts
My channel page where you will find all of my videos and playlists. I have tried to organize my videos into playlist by category (Easter treats, animal cupcakes, rainbow treats etc.)
If you subscribe any new video I make will show up in your subscription box, delivered to you like a new magazine to your door (except free). You can even go to your subscriptions section of your channel and click on "manage subscriptions" and select "email with new uploads" on my channel. This way you will get an email telling you I have a new video up if you don't go to YouTube often.
I LOVE comments and I read each and every one of them.
I try very hard to answer questions when I can, but there is an excellent chance your question has been answered in the description box or in the comments, so please take a look.
Obscene or hateful comments are removed promptly. My channel is a place you can feel comfortable letting your kids browse around on.
Giving my channel a thumbs up (or down) helps my channel be seen by more people, so please rate while you are here.
Want to come back to a video later? Pin it on Pinterest or favourite it on YouTube.
I'm on Facebook!
Add me as a friend and you can upload photos of your creations and ask me questions there :)
If you are wondering what I look like, this is the place to look, lol.
I'm on Pinterest!
I often will pin things there that I want to try in future videos.
I'm also on Google Plus, but don't do too much there yet:
Contact me here:
I try to respond to all correspondence as soon as I can.
My sister channel here on YouTube is CookingAndCrafting. The lovely lady from Hawaii on this channel is Beth. We have been friends for years, please check her out!
Standard YouTube License
- 6:12 How to make rainbow cake in a jar -with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 - the diet free zone Featured 947,882
- 6:44 Unicorn Poop Cookies - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 - the diet free zone2,419,301 views
- 7:44 How To Make A Rainbow Cake Roll - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 - the diet free zone1,293,905 views
- 5:51 Kit Kat Candy Bar Ice Cream Cake - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 - the diet free zone1,524,249 views
- 10:11 Candy Melting Wafer Demo #2: Halloween lollipops, witches fingers and eyeballsby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone435,741 views
- 35:23 STEVE WILKOS: Look What You Did To Your Babyby RemoteControlTV1221,572 views
- 8:18 ANGRY BIRDS CUPCAKES - NERDY NUMMIESby Rosanna Pansino13,805,659 views
- 6:10 Tie-Dye Easter Cupcakes Baked in Egg Shellsby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone837,326 views
- 9:27 MINECRAFT CAKE - NERDY NUMMIESby Rosanna Pansino3,873,290 views
- 7:14 Rainbow Cake: How to Make a Rainbow Cake by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardioby Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio2,878,552 views
- 5:47 تزيين الفواكه - منال العالمby Manal Alalem146,318 views
- 10:00 RAINBOW ROLL CAKE # 154 #by COSAS DE LOLI858,864 views
- 26:34 Life on a Long Distance Flight | Episode #1by seatgurus245,004 views
- 5:12 'Black lifestyle' in Japanby vprometropolis1,550,281 views
- 3:37 Jello (gelatine) watermelon slicesby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone854,906 views
- 5:22 Ham and Egg Breakfast Cupsby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone537,863 views
- 8:17 Decorating Cupcakes #95-#99: Five Harry Potter Cupcakesby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone133,594 views
- 4:53 Rainbow Cake Pops - with yoyomax12by yoyomax12 - the diet free zone2,452,315 views
- 9:22 HOW TO MAKE A RAINBOW CAKE - NERDY NUMMIESby Rosanna Pansino17,844,669 views
- 21:19 AllAboutMeep's AG Room Tourby AllAboutMeep164,047 views
- Loading more suggestions...