Is Your Toothpaste Poisoning You With Chemicals and Toxins?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 19, 2013
My website is http://healthwithrenee.com and let's also connect on FaceBook at http://rawbychoice.com! The website I referred to in the video is http://ewg.org/skindeep
Of course, every one of us desires to have a charming smile with our teeth sparkling. That is why we sometimes try almost all brands and all kinds of toothpaste just to know which one will give us the best results. There is actually no harm in doing that. However, we must be aware that this product that we use everyday may cause harm to our body a well.
One of the main ingredients of toothpaste is fluoride. However, some toothpastes contain huge amounts of this chemical. Excessive fluoride inside our system can cause several problems like chronic fatigue, arthritis, rheumatism, constipation, and maybe cancer. According to the World Health Organization and the US Environmental Protection Agency, fluoride is considered to be an unclassifiable carcinogen.
There are also other chemicals found in toothpastes that are, sometimes, not even listed in the tube. Chemicals in toothpaste, when we use them, get absorbed by our teeth and gums. And since there are times that we swallow toothpaste along with our saliva, these chemicals reach some parts of our gastro intestinal tract as well. These chemicals can cause stiffness in the joints and muscles all over our body because they are being poisoned by these elements. Our nerves can also be affected which can cause spasms and pain.
Some toothpastes claim to have formula against sensitive teeth to prevent pain in the gums and teeth. The reason why these can prevent the pain is the manufacturers include pain killers in these toothpastes. As people use them everyday, the nerves in the mouth slowly dies as they get poisoned by these chemicals. Eventually, it will also spread to all the nerves in our body.
Regular ingestion of these harmful chemicals from toothpastes can also cause our breathing to be shallow. Our blood can get poisoned and makes our heart beat go wild. This poisoning with toothpaste chemicals can cause muscle cramps in different body parts. And since it affects the blood and the heart, there is a possibility of a heart malfunction in the future.
There are some toothpaste that also prevent gum bleeding. This is possible because of blood-clotting chemicals that are put into these products. However, these agents not only can stop the bleeding in gums, but can also develop blood clots which can lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Depression and restlessness can also be the side effects of these chemicals in toothpaste. Eventually, the different poisoning effects in the use of regular commercial toothpaste may lead to different kinds of AIDS depending on the toxicity produced by these chemicals.
One kind of chemical that was found in some toothpaste is the sodium laurel sulfate or the SLS. This chemical has a bad effect on our immune system. It can cause skin inflammation and separation of the layers, as stated in the Journal of the American College of Toxicology in 1983. SLS can also lead to permanent eye impairment according to Dr. Keith Green of the Medical College of Georgia.
Though these effects may not be seen right away, it is the long-term effect of these chemicals in our body that is really disturbing. And the fact that these products are part of our daily lives, we may be at a huge risk to these side effects without knowing it.
Just like other products, there are always alternatives to these things that we are already used to. We just have to learn to explore and search for much safer products in your favorite grocery store.
There are several toothpaste now available in the market that are all natural. Some of them are made up of fruit extracts and essential oils. These kinds of organic toothpaste do not contain sodium fluoride in them and other toxic chemicals found in the regular ones. Though they are made from different ingredients than the regular ones, do not discount them for their quality. These organic toothpaste also can whiten your teeth, freshen your breath, and eliminate teeth and gums sensitivity. You can also combine a little gel with a drop of miracle ii soap for a wonderful toothpaste.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:16 Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONEby CourageousNerd z Featured 288,539
- 11:11 Cancerous Nicotine Found In Indian Toothpastes - TV9 News - Kannadaby Jeevanseva Dng511 views
- 7:04 Fluoride Is Poison: A Quick Demo | Melissa Melton | Infowars Reporter Contest Entry #3by Melissa Melton47,080 views
- 19:40 toothpaste Production in the factoryby Mayor Boss2,565 views
- 11:35 How To Restore Your Headlight Lens - Clearer Than Ever!by How To Stu8,442 views
- 10:47 My homemade face oil how toby Empress Ri28,762 views
- 6:18 Headlight Restoration Using Toothpaste - Does That Really Workby Donnie Smith70,926 views
- 13:12 How to Make Homemade Dishwasher Detergent, Kitchen cleaner, Cleansersby EssentialSoap8,437 views
- 6:06 What is really in your toothpaste? Linda Anousta explains the benefits of naturally made toothpasteby AnoustaSkincare3,643 views
- 59:57 Small Town Happeningsby ron meda2,271 views
- 45:06 Bugatti Veyron - How its Madeby dirigentta1,032,729 views
- 9:38 Alkalize Your Body and Maintain a Proper PH Balance - The Renee & JoJo Showby Renee Chase472 views
- 9:02 Headlight Lens Restore using Toothpaste!by Classic Gamers' HQ815,160 views
- 5:05 How its made pringlesby HowTheyMade752,848 views
- 10:00 Dumbing us Down- Mercury and Fluoride is poisonby EducateTheMasses91121,727 views
- 7:53 Cleanse Your Lymphatic System And Blood For Better Health Part 2by infectionstreatment1,003 views
- 11:42 Belarus village 2012: 15 Curie km² (555,000 Bq m²)by Tekknorg733 views
- 1:41 Can Colgate Toothpaste clean your car headlights?by oliveravenue31,269 views
- 12:22 How2 restore your plastic headlight lenses. (With "Permatex" Plastic Lens Restoration Kit)by Goregoon2,319 views
- 3:48 Restoring yellow head lights with toothpaste! CRAZY!by Joeteck361,440 views
- Loading more suggestions...