This video is unavailable.
Traxxas Slash "Offroad Madness" Staring 'Slash Bandicoot'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 28, 2009
Having fun with the Traxxas Slash Electric Remote Control Truck.
Vehicle - Stock Slash Traxxas "Slash Bandicoot"
Driver - TDizzy
Camera Man - Tio Dave
Music - Brad Sucks _ Understood by Your Dad
The new Traxxas Slash Short-Course Race Truck puts you in the drivers seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and Supercross-style big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC™ (THE Traxxas Off-Road Championship™) Pro 2WD class. The Pro 2WD class specifies rear-wheel drive trucks purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Traxxas Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the Pro 2 driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
When the racing action cools down, the Traxxas Slash is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up. The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
Radio-controlled (or R/C) cars are usually categorized as either "toy" or "hobby" grade. Remote control vehicles are usually of one of two types: control of a vehicle by radio transmission or by a wire connecting between the transmitter and car. This article focuses on the radio-controlled vehicle category, both toy and hobby grades.
Cars are powered by various sources. Electric cars are powered by small but powerful electric motors and rechargeable nickel-cadmium, nickel metal hydride, or lithium polymer cells. There are also brushed or brushless electric motors. Most fuel-powered models use glow plug engines, small internal combustion engines fueled by a special mixture of nitromethane, methanol, and oil (in most cases a blend of castor oil and synthetic oil). These are referred to as "nitro" cars. Recently, exceptionally large models have been introduced that are powered by small gasoline engines, similar to weedwhacker motors, which use a mix of oil and gasoline. Electric cars are generally considered easier for the novice to work with compared to fuel-driven models, but can be equally as complex at the higher budget and skill levels.
In both of these categories, both on-road and off-road vehicles are available. Off-road models, which are built with fully-functional off-road suspensions, can be used on various types of terrain. In comparison, on-road cars, which generally have a limited or non-existent suspension, are strictly limited to smooth, paved surfaces.
HobbyTown Austin, TX yall
Standard YouTube License
- 1:12 Traxxas Slash huge jumpsby Kiernan AlexanderFeatured 134,824
- 10:05 RCCars.com How To VOL 1 - How To Paint A Lexan Body.aviby FLYINGGIANTSTV 41,665 views
- 7:43 Marble Effect on Lexan bodyshells! How to...by 2stroke4me 28,827 views
- 2:27 Traxxas Slash Racing at Oakhill R/C Speedwayby RadioControlNewbie 709,844 views
- 2:08 Slash 4x4 on 3s Doesn't Jump 3 Semis LOLby fabricator450 69,948 views
- 5:13 Traxxas Slash West Coast Choppers truck in the Baja 1000by stburr91 45,078 views
- Traxxas 128,889 videos2K
- 9:31 traxxas vxl slash bashingby redbullcrawler 84,424 views
- 3:22 Traxxas Slash Backyard Race and Bashby bdmooch 334,273 views
- 2:58 Traxxas Slash Projectby Air AgeMedia 33,250 views
- 4:22 Traxxas Slash 1/16thby Air AgeMedia 206,629 views
- 2:10 One of the fastest Traxxas SLASH in Indonesiaby dirtworkshw 220,205 views
- 9:14 Traxxas Slash VXL 4WD VS Slash 2WD on dirt oval Part 1by Jason Munro 111,497 views
- 4:16 TRAXXAS SLASH mods CAGE MADE By www.rcrollcages.comby Steve Panebianco 42,079 views
- 17:50 Cleaning the Transmission - Traxxas Rustler, Stampede Bandit or Slash - Dry Methodby forresttrenaman 100,876 views
- 4:10 Traxxas Slash 4x4 Destroys Rc Plane ''Carnage''by RC Basher 156,967 views
- 11 videos Play all Offroad Madnessby racedwg
- 5:34 Hobby Haven Traxxas Slash Spec Class Qualifier #1 6-18-08by iowarctracks 143,802 views
- 2:29 Traxxas Slash 1/10th 2wd off road electric radio control truckby rcuniverse 206,434 views
- 2:16 Slash 4x4 suspension testby Gaal Csaba 104,959 views
- 4:20 Traxxas Slash VXL on the beach with sandthrowersby uffebach1234 27,801 views
- 1:34 Traxxas Slash 4x4by RCislife 123,678 views
- Loading more suggestions...