Honey Panna Cotta & Mint Green Tea Recipe (North African Feast Menu Part 5) || KIN EATS
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 12, 2012
New Kin Community Food DIY & Style videos Monday & Saturday!
See KinFave SarahFit's healthy living videos! http://vid.io/xw1
Watch more great Kin Community videos by clicking below!
Amy's Greena-Colada Shake! http://vid.io/xw3
Bronzer Makeup Tutorial by Violeta: http://vid.io/xw6
Robert's Patriotic Papier-Mache Bowls: http://vid.io/xw2
Kelly's Avocado, Corn, Black Bean, and Tomato Salad: http://vid.io/xw4
Join Beth for more fun menus! http://bit.ly/BethsEntertaining
Foodie paradise! See more KIN EATS: http://bit.ly/KinEats See the full recipe by clicking on "Show more" below!
This week we're heading to North African for the flavors inspired by Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
We've planned a menu just for you from the appetizer all the way down to the dessert! This week we're throwing a ""progressive meal"". So check back each day this week to get the next course of the menu.
See The Full Menu Here:
HONEY INFUSED PANNA COTTA WITH ROASTED APRICOTS AND TOASTED ALMONDS
2 cups of heavy cream
4 cups of half & half
2 tbsp of Knox Gelatin
2/3 cup of honey
2 tbsp sugar
2 vanilla beans, seeds scrapped
2 navel oranges, segmented
1 tbsp of brown sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup of sliced almonds, lightly toasted
¼ cup of honey for garnish
Place gelatin, heavy cream and half and half into a medium pot. Stir for a few minutes to dissolve gelatin. Set mixture on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring all the while, but do not boil. Once mixture thickens a bit, and small foamy bubbles form., turn off heat. Add honey, sugar and vanilla. Stir well until combined.
Transfer cream mixture into a Pyrex liquid measuring cup, cover with foil and set over ice to cool. Once cool, pour ½ cup of mixture into each goblet or tumbler glass. Refrigerate at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Lightly toast almonds in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside. Store in an air-tight container until ready to serve.
Just before serving, remove custards from fridge.
Segment oranges and toss with sugar and cinnamon. Top each custard with 1 tbsp of orange mixture, and 1 tbsp of almonds. Drizzle the whole thing with honey, and serve.
Standard YouTube License
- 27:46 Beth's Summer Garden Dinner Party || KIN EATSby Kin CommunityFeatured 38,666
- 19:41 Beth's Brunch Menu: Easy Weekend Recipe || KIN EATSby Kin Community 61,256 views
- 23:51 Kelly's Italian Party Menu: || KIN EATSby Kin Community 24,493 views
- 4:47 Lamb & Tomato Phyllo Bites Recipe (North African Feast Menu Part 1) || KIN EATSby Kin Community 6,686 views
- 2:37 How to Make Gelatin Citrus Slices || KIN PARENTSby Kin Community 15,526 views
- 4:12 STRAWBERRY PANNA COTTA - Todd's Kitchenby simpleeasycooking 15,169 views
- 3:37 Iced tea recipeby Priyanka Panigrahi 8,559 views
- 2:12 TOFFE PANNACOTTAby SosaIngredients 6,914 views
- 30 videos Play all PANNA COTTAby louiese86
- 5:19 How to Make Thai Iced Tea Recipe Video - Restaurant Style Thai Tea Drink - Milk Tea - Teh Tarikby CookingThaiFood 75,987 views
- 2:49 How to Make Panna Cottaby allrecipes 9,106 views
- 6:28 How to make Nougatby simpleeasycooking 165,540 views
- 3:42 Milk and Honey Panna Cottaby thedeliciouscook 692 views
- 21:26 Beth's Halloween Menu: A Witch's Feast || KIN EATSby Kin Community 25,253 views
- 3:01 Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compoteby digindfw 8,382 views
- 8:54 Recette Panna Cotta exotique : citron vert noix de coco , coulis mangue ananasby Hervé Cuisine 18,677 views
- 3:53 EASY 'PANNA COTTA' - VIDEO RECIPEby robjnixon 44,912 views
- 17:37 Beth's Christmas Morning Breakfast || KIN EATSby Kin Community 33,748 views
- 2:17 Bubble Tea Recipeby AsianCookingmadeEasy 19,152 views
- 5:28 Green Tea Panna Cotta with Sake recipe - Japanese Cooking - 抹茶パンナコッタのレシピby ezjapanesecooking 4,665 views
- 3:53 Ciao Italia 2223 Panna Cottaby Mary Ann Esposito 1,257 views
- Loading more suggestions...