WRC 2012 Sweden Day 2 (HD) 720p
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 12, 2012
World Rally Championship 2012 Rallies:
Rally Monte Carlo Day 3: http://youtu.be/ebGbksei9J0
Rally Monte Carlo Day 4: http://youtu.be/17lXpi7DjUo
Rally Monte Carlo Day 5: http://youtu.be/ZpgJLpJV_-I
Rally Sweden Day 1: http://youtu.be/gM5chZ4_gYs
Rally Sweden Day 2: http://youtu.be/Yk0FHgcbY_M
Rally Sweden Day 3: http://youtu.be/sTstiweR6FU
Rally Guanajuato Mexico Day 1: http://youtu.be/lEC7DEKr47M
Rally Guanajuato Mexico Day 2: http://youtu.be/h2dvpVuAtRs
Back in its traditional slot as round two of the season following Rallye Monte-Carlo's return to the calendar, Rally Sweden will continue to spread its wings in 2012 with almost the entire competitive route on day one taking place in neighbouring Norway.
Running for a 60th time, the event will once again be based in Karlstad with the permanent service park housed 85 kilometres away at Hagfors airport, where fans can get close up to the rally cars on several occasions during the rally.
Featuring 360 competitive kilometres over 24 stages, 11 of which will be run twice, the rally, which gets underway with a superspecial stage at Karlstad's trotting track, has undergone a number of changes for 2012.
Day two's action includes classic stages such as Sagen, Fredriksberg and Vargasen, which features the famous Colin's Crest jump, named in memory of the late Colin McRae. Saturday's itinerary will also include a run through the Hagfors arena stage a short drive from the permanent service park.
Despite ambient temperatures dipping to as low as minus 25 degrees centigrade, fans flock to the stages in greater number to witness the spectacle of drivers charging through ice- and snow-coated roads at full speed, which can be achieved thanks to their metal studded tyres, which bite through the soft snow surface and into the hard-packed ground below.
As well as relying on their studded tyres, drivers make the most of the snow banks that line much of the route. They act as soft barriers and enable drivers to 'lean' their cars through the corners. However, they represent a major hazard when corners are taken too quickly with several drivers dropping vital time getting stuck or having their radiators filled with snow.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:54 WRC Rally Acropolis Greece 2012 [HD]by RallyelangeFeatured 684,598
- 32:13 WRC Rallye Monte Carlo 2012 ( Version longue ) [HD]by sudrallye.fr 80,997 views
- 25:40 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 1 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 7,648 views
- 14:57 WRC Rally Sweden 2012by Koceens rally videos 205,782 views
- 29:16 WRC 2012 Monte Carlo Day 4 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 7,316 views
- 29 videos Play all Rallyby santihuracan18
- 27:26 WRC 2012 Monte Carlo Day 3 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 31,407 views
- 25:52 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 3 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 4,233 views
- 11:26 WRC 2012 Sweden Day 1 (HD) - Part 2/2by JMLatvalaFan3 28,094 views
- 11:23 FIREFIGHT ON HELMET CAM IN AFGHANISTAN - PART 1 | FUNKER530by FUNKER530 4,950,587 views
- 51:52 WRC 2012 New Zealand Reviewby WRCforeva 8,991 views
- 14:32 WRC 2012 Sweden Day 1 (HD) - Part 1/2by JMLatvalaFan3 111,994 views
- 8:57 Rally Sweden 2012 - WRC [HD]by Rallyelange 106,292 views
- 21:19 Arctic Lapland Rally 2012 - Day by Day - Day 7 Best Ofby laplandmemories 16,871 views
- 4:04 Rally Sweden 2012by Tomas Andersson 5,969 views
- 14:49 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 3 (HD) - Part 1/2by JMLatvalaFan3 25,602 views
- 25:36 WRC 2012 R04 Portugal Day 3by Steve Goss 732 views
- 9:15 Taunus Rallye Wiesbaden 2012 [HD]by rally4all 194,071 views
- 25:51 WRC 2012 R04 Portugal Day 1by Steve Goss 526 views
- 28:13 2012 WRC Monte Carlo Day 1by subeefan 20,791 views
- 25:48 WRC 2012 Finland Day 1 & 2 Highlightsby WRCforeva 33,742 views
- Loading more suggestions...