Uploaded on Nov 4, 2011
How to fake Facebook Check-ins, Full Instructions below:
1. Download the following add-ons for Firefox
b. User Agent Switcher
Geolocater allows us to "spoof" our GPS location and User Agent Switcher
allows us to trick Facebook into thinking we are accessing their site
from a mobile device.
2. Run Geolocater from the "Tools" menu and add a new "Fake" location
that you want to appear you are at. Save it.
3. Run User Agent Switcher from the "Tools" menu and select "iPhone 3"
as your current browser.
4. Go to http://touch.facebook.com and check-in. When the button is pushed
a prompt will pop up asking you to select your location. Choose the one
that you just made and finish checking in.
5. YOU ARE DONE YOU WORLD TRAVELER YOU!
Join the party: http://facebook.com/dylanhacker
*Note: For those mentioning that you can type in a location. This is somewhat true. But it won't show all the bells and whistles like a map point and information about the location unless you spoof the GPS. .
Serious Business Inquiries Only: firstname.lastname@example.org