Media Malpractice Masks Israel's Atrocities Against Gaza
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 18, 2012
The fact that casualties have overwhelmingly been civilians indicates that Israel is not so much engaged in "targeted" killings, as in "collective" killings, thus once again committing the crime of collective punishment.
☛ "Sheer Criminal Aggression" Israel's Attack on Gaza Flotilla Chomsky Says "No Credible Pretext"
☛ Israel Attacks Gaza, Silence from Mainstream Media about Israeli Violations of International Law
☛ Open Letter to Israeli Soldiers: Jews call on Israeli soldiers to stop War Crimes
Text from: Mainstream media fails to report on atrocities against Gaza
"While countries across Europe and North America commemorated military casualties of past and present wars on November 11, Israel was targeting civilians.
On November 12, waking up to a new week, readers at breakfast were flooded with heart rending accounts of past and current military casualties. There was, however, no or little mention of the fact that the majority of casualties of modern day wars are civilians. There was also hardly any mention on the morning of November 12 of military attacks on Gaza that continued throughout the weekend.
A cursory scan confirms this for Canada's CBC, Globe and Mail, Montreal's Gazette, and the Toronto Star. Equally, for the New York Times and for the BBC.
According to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) report on Sunday November 11, five Palestinian civilians including three children had been killed in the Gaza strip in the previous 72 hours, in addition to two Palestinian security personnel. Four of the deaths occurred as a result of Israeli military firing artillery shells on youngsters playing soccer. Moreover, 52 civilians had been wounded, of which six were women and 12 were children. (Since we began composing this text, the Palestinian death toll has risen, and continues to rise.) ..."
"False Gaza timelines" FAIR TV November 16, 2012
"It's Terrorism When It Happens in Israel"
"Who Started Gaza Conflict? Well, the U.S. Says?"
☠ Had ambulances not been prevented from reaching him for several hours.
"What the Arab states actually feared was that the implementation of Abdallah's secret agreement with Israel would be the first step toward the creation of a Hashemite [Arab royal family] kingdom extending over Syria and Lebanon. This fear explains not only Egypt's intervention -- which was undertaken mainly to foil the plans of Abdallah and his British backers -- but also the overall logic of its military operations. The best of the units, nearly half of the invading force, did not attack Israel. They were sent to the Arab cities of Beersheba, Hebron, and Jerusalem to prevent Abdallah's annexation of these areas, which had been designated for the Palestinian state. The other forces moved along the seacoast northward to Tel Aviv, also in the area designated by the U.N. for the Palestinian state. . . .
Abdallah's first step after occupying Hebron and Bethlehem was to disband and disarm the Palestinian fighting forces and the Egyptians who remained in the area. One week after the signing of the Egyptian armistice, Israel was able to conquer Eilat without firing a single shot."
Standard YouTube License
- 3:52 Israel Attacks Gaza, Silence from Mainstream Media about Israeli Violations of International Lawby Representative Press ☞139,937 views
- 3:06 VILE HYPOCRISY EXPOSED by reporter doing his job.by Representative Press ☞36,953 views
- 3:27 "Sheer Criminal Aggression" Israel's Attack on Gaza Flotilla Chomsky Says "No Credible Pretext"by Representative Press ☞29,950 views
- 5:30 McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplicesby Representative Press ☞34,862 views
- 1:08:31 An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israelby Muslims and the World391,715 views
- 45:17 Israeli Air Force - Dog Fights Of The Middle Eastby cafeturkie336,568 views
- 32:16 December 5 2013 Is Israel preparing for a preemptive strike on Iran??? 1 of 2by u2bheavenbound26,701 views
- 25:11 Inside Story - Gaza strikes: Motives and consequencesby Al Jazeera English16,225 views
- 25:21 Inside Story Americas - Gaza: How can the US manage the crisis?by Al Jazeera English8,893 views
- 12:59 The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!by thelandofisrael1,295,071 views
- 29:31 Burning Conscience: Israeli Soldiers Speak Outby AlternateFocus299,761 views
- 6:58 Saudis team up with Israel to plan strike against Iran - reportby RT70,620 views
- 25:01 Empire - Israel and the US - Part 1by Al Jazeera English85,318 views
- 1:31 Israel uses warships to strike at Gazaby euronews (in English)68,438 views
- 43:57 Wie Israel seine Feinde liquidiert [Doku deutsch]by DokuPortal151,204 views
- 49:36 Gaza fires back at Israel-Comment-11-16-2012by PressTVGlobalNews27,001 views
- 14:04 Piers Morgan Gets OWNED By Ben Shapiroby evelkidnievel783,207 views
- 3:14 Alex Thomson shuts-up Israeli spokesman!by THEWAYTOJUNNAH272,913 views
- 3:00 Tony Benn to BBC "If you wont broadcast the Gaza appeal then I will myself"by setfree681,021,336 views
- 9:00 Ground Invasion Next? Israel Defense Min spokesman on Gaza war spiralby RT69,678 views
- Loading more suggestions...