How To Dance Like Michael Jackson [How To Moonwalk Billie Jean Thriller Beat Bad] by Corey Vidal
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 19, 2009
MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/coreyvidal
MY TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/coreyvidal
00:45 - Moonwalk (Part 1)
03:50 - Moonwalk (Part 2)
07:37 - Moonwalk (Sideways)
10:38 - Kick
13:19 - Spin
15:36 - Lean
18:32 - Toe Freeze
20:01 - Combo
22:15 - Outro
Host Corey Vidal teaches you how to dance like Michael Jackson.
This is the last 'How To Dance' video I will ever make. Michael Jackson was my inspiration for dancing, and I know that - like many other people around the world - I'd record his music videos onto a VHS tape and watch them over and over (and over and over).
This is me doing my best to offer something back. His spirit lives on through his music and his moves. Let's keep Michael alive for many generations to come.
Posted exactly 3 years (to the day!) after my previous How To Dance video:
'How To Dance: SexyBack' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6Ayr...
Click here to automatically share this video on your Twitter: http://bit.ly/rtdlmj
Consider posting it on your Facebook too? Aww, thanks. You rock!
STEVE VIDAL, who also happens to be my father
MARK RAUWERDA, for help with the setup and lighting
JAMES SIMPSON, for helping me get this online
TAY ZONDAY, for recording the outro
JOE PENNA, for continually telling me not to give up
JESUS, because He's cool
and of course
MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, for inspiring me to dance when I was young, and whose music videos and performances changed my life forever
Rest In Peace M.J. (1958-2009)
Watch my other videos:
ONLINE STORE (T-shirts Available):
How to do the moonwalk
How to moonwalk like Michael Jackson
How to lean like Michael Jackson
How to kick
How to spin
How to turn
How to toe freeze
Michael Jackson combo
MORE ON MICHAEL:
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 -- June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, entertainer, and philanthropist. Referred to as the King of Pop, Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contribution to music, dance and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
Thriller is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It was released on November 30, 1982 by Epic Records as the follow-up to Jackson's critically and commercially successful 1979 album Off the Wall. Thriller explores similar genres to those of Off the Wall, including pop, soul, R&B, rock and post-disco music.
"Billie Jean" is a dance-pop/R&B song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It was written and composed by Jackson and produced by Quincy Jones (and co-produced by Jackson) for the singer's sixth solo album, Thriller (1982).
"Beat It" is a song written and performed by American recording artist Michael Jackson, and produced by Quincy Jones (with co-production by Jackson). It is the third single from the singer's sixth solo album, Thriller (1982). Dutch-American guitarist Eddie Van Halen was drafted to add the song's distinctive overdriven guitar solo. Following the successful chart performances of the Thriller singles "The Girl Is Mine" and "Billie Jean", "Beat It" was released on December 9, 1982 as the album's third single. The song was promoted with a short film that featured Jackson bringing two gangs together through the power of dance.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:35 Saree Ke Fall Sa Song ft. Shahid Kapoor & Sonakshi Sinha | R... Rajkumarby Eros Now Featured 4,500,844
- 0:48 COREY VIDAL DANCES LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON IN CENTRAL PARK!!!by Corey Vidal477,906 views
- 41:57 How To Dance: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake - from So You Think You Can Dance - SYTYCD (Wade Robson)by Corey Vidal1,704,986 views
- 26:23 How To Dance: Warmup/Tips & Tricks/Misc. (My Story)by Corey Vidal418,492 views
- 4:10 Star Wars (John Williams Is The Man) a cappella tribute medley song - Corey Vidal and Moosebutterby Corey Vidal18,811,034 views
- 8:45 Slide & Glide Tutorialby Spinslide Moonwalk3,434,546 views
- 2:25 Dedicated to Michael Jackson by Kingsleyby Indonesia's Got Talent66,261,043 views
- Michael Jackson 10 videos562K
- 5:38 Michael Jackson (HQ) - Billie Jean (Introducing The Moonwalk) 1983 Motown 25thby jayb43213,039,703 views
- 9:15 Sammy Davis and Gregory Hinesby rodneywbrown142,826 views
- 19 videos Play all Corey Vidal - Dance Videosby ApprenticeA
- 1:38 *Must Watch* Michael Jackson's Best MOONWALK EVER!!!by Skimmt1,810,732 views
- 15:25 Michael Jackson MTV Best Performance Complete Videoby Frederico Mercer10,455,387 views
- 5:12 FLASHMOB SMOOTH CRIMINAL MOSCOWby whosmad1732,042 views
- 3:14 Crackhead Does Michael Jackson Tribute Better Than Most People!by 19DMX88330,652 views
- 5:22 Billie Jean Danceby felichano11349,012 views
- 5:51 Jean Walker na Rede Record: THRILLERby Jean Walker348,857 views
- 6:13 Lil Wayne SKATEBOARDINGby MAJER Crew1,362,300 views
- 0:37 lean like never before with Alan Marriottby Alan Marriott975,034 views
- 4:47 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (First moonwalk)(Motown 25th Aniversary)by themoonwalkdu02512,544,306 views