This video is unavailable.
How To Dance Like Michael Jackson [How To Moonwalk Billie Jean Thriller Beat Bad] by Corey Vidal
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 19, 2009
MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/coreyvidal
MY TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/coreyvidal
00:45 - Moonwalk (Part 1)
03:50 - Moonwalk (Part 2)
07:37 - Moonwalk (Sideways)
10:38 - Kick
13:19 - Spin
15:36 - Lean
18:32 - Toe Freeze
20:01 - Combo
22:15 - Outro
Host Corey Vidal teaches you how to dance like Michael Jackson.
This is the last 'How To Dance' video I will ever make. Michael Jackson was my inspiration for dancing, and I know that - like many other people around the world - I'd record his music videos onto a VHS tape and watch them over and over (and over and over).
This is me doing my best to offer something back. His spirit lives on through his music and his moves. Let's keep Michael alive for many generations to come.
Posted exactly 3 years (to the day!) after my previous How To Dance video:
'How To Dance: SexyBack' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6Ayr...
Click here to automatically share this video on your Twitter: http://bit.ly/rtdlmj
Consider posting it on your Facebook too? Aww, thanks. You rock!
STEVE VIDAL, who also happens to be my father
MARK RAUWERDA, for help with the setup and lighting
JAMES SIMPSON, for helping me get this online
TAY ZONDAY, for recording the outro
JOE PENNA, for continually telling me not to give up
JESUS, because He's cool
and of course
MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, for inspiring me to dance when I was young, and whose music videos and performances changed my life forever
Rest In Peace M.J. (1958-2009)
Watch my other videos:
ONLINE STORE (T-shirts Available):
How to do the moonwalk
How to moonwalk like Michael Jackson
How to lean like Michael Jackson
How to kick
How to spin
How to turn
How to toe freeze
Michael Jackson combo
MORE ON MICHAEL:
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 -- June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, entertainer, and philanthropist. Referred to as the King of Pop, Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contribution to music, dance and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
Thriller is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It was released on November 30, 1982 by Epic Records as the follow-up to Jackson's critically and commercially successful 1979 album Off the Wall. Thriller explores similar genres to those of Off the Wall, including pop, soul, R&B, rock and post-disco music.
"Billie Jean" is a dance-pop/R&B song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It was written and composed by Jackson and produced by Quincy Jones (and co-produced by Jackson) for the singer's sixth solo album, Thriller (1982).
"Beat It" is a song written and performed by American recording artist Michael Jackson, and produced by Quincy Jones (with co-production by Jackson). It is the third single from the singer's sixth solo album, Thriller (1982). Dutch-American guitarist Eddie Van Halen was drafted to add the song's distinctive overdriven guitar solo. Following the successful chart performances of the Thriller singles "The Girl Is Mine" and "Billie Jean", "Beat It" was released on December 9, 1982 as the album's third single. The song was promoted with a short film that featured Jackson bringing two gangs together through the power of dance.
Standard YouTube License
- 34:34 My YouTube Story - Corey Vidal (YouTube Saved My Life)by ApprenticeAFeatured 159,910
- 41:57 How To Dance: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake - from So You Think You Can Dance - SYTYCD (Wade Robson)by ApprenticeA 1,692,446 views
- 1:02 'Apologize' Hip Hop Dance - OneRepublic (PRACTICE)by ApprenticeA 861,642 views
- 30 videos Play all moonwalkby nemendra66
- 4:10 Star Wars (John Williams Is The Man) a cappella tribute medley song - Corey Vidal and Moosebutterby ApprenticeA 18,387,762 views
- 26:23 How To Dance: Warmup/Tips & Tricks/Misc. (My Story)by ApprenticeA 413,454 views
- 8:45 Slide & Glide Tutorialby Spinslide Moonwalk 3,154,204 views
- 7:23 Must See! 7 year-old Kid Amazing Michael Jackson Dance!by Sunny Ali 5,289,838 views
- 6:13 michael jackson best dance collectionby Yacob Haddad 639,578 views
- 0:37 lean like never before with Alan Marriottby Alan Marriott 869,566 views
- 5:22 Billie Jean Danceby felichano11 332,131 views
- 5:43 Incredible Surprise First Wedding Dance So Funny! M&Kby Kjersti Barnes 1,484,127 views
- My Pulsar 68 videos9K
- 3:06 Michael Jackson's Best Dance Movesby mjsmoothwalker 3,517,499 views
- 15:28 Tutting Tutorial - How to Tut, Finger Tut, Digits: Beginnersby BILLbilly01 3,631,359 views
- 2:16 How To Pull Off The Michael Jackson Circle Slideby VideoJug 1,876,525 views
- 1:50 Michael Jackson's Last Danceby CBSNewsOnline 571,140 views
- 4:52 Michael Jackson - Thriller Music Videoby TheQueen4music 13,048,001 views
- 1:32 How to Moon Walk (Back Sliding)by livestrong 844,640 views
- 4:56 Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jacksonby GiraldiMedia 24,197,689 views
- 1:03 Michael Jacksons Moonwalk learn itby MrOefoef 207,008 views
- 9:13 Adam's Billie Jean dance tribute to Michael Jacksonby mjcldplyrw 234,080 views
- Loading more suggestions...