Real Estate Marketing - What is a Short Sale and How to Negotiate to Stop Foreclosure? - Part 5
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 2, 2009
http://realestatemarketingthisweek.com - Real Estate Marketing - In a Short Sale make sure you hire an expert negotiator who is a full time real estate agent -
Produced by Dan Havey of Real Estate Marketing This Week
Part 5 - If you're in trouble and you think you want or need to do a loan modification, we work with a national network of attorneys that are here to help your situation, and this show were talking about short sales because a loan modification is not for everyone. A short sale is a great alternative to a loan modification, the reality is if you can do a refinance that is more than likely the best case scenario, if you cant a loan modification is a great tool, the reality the retainer for the law firm is less than a refinance, but if those arent the options for you, you need to call Jeri and Kalyn here and they are the short sale experts.
Kalyn in the last segment we talked about where people should start the process and the reality of it is youre saying they should start now, right? They should start it now we dont care at this point whether you have a foreclosure date already or if you dont or if you know you need more information about this you need to call us today. Were happy to come over and give you a free consultation, no obligation we will just sit down with you and review your full situation and we will be frank with you and we will be honest and we will help you make the right choice for your financial future. Relieving you of pain or debt or whatever you have going on were the experts and we want you to call us.
Nobody wants to hear false truths or false promises its so easy for people who right now are facing foreclosure, for any number of reasons, its easy for them to bite onto anything that sounds like what they want to hear. The reality of it is they need to hear the truth as harsh as it is and youre going to tell them the truth, and that is your job, youre not going to tell them anything that they dont want to hear. Nobody wins in that case.
If we dont know that we can close it we will not even take it, we will be honest with you. That is so important, again talking to, because every single day I do talk to people who call in from the show and we talk about this, the reality of it is it is not going to do anybody any good if it doesnt work out, or we dont know if its going to work out, or we dont have a really good idea that its going to work out on their behalf, and in the case of a short sale as well as a loan modification this has to be a win-win.
The homeowner that is in this situation they need out and a short sale may be the right option. The lender sure as heck does not want the house back even if they are required to take a loss its a significantly better option for the lender then a foreclosure. Going back to a few minutes ago when you said youre making these calls to India and everything else, I had the opportunity last week to teach a contract writing course at Paradise Valley College, Lynn Phelps the Phd there at Paradise Valley Community College allowed me to teach this finance class and there were several people who were getting their real estate license. Most of the people in the class were thinking that real estate was an 8-5 job.
No, Not even close. I thought it was going to be glamorous. I love it, I do love it but its more of a life choice. Its a lifestyle, I remember when Kalyn was first coming on my team and that is one of the things that is most important to me is that the agents on my team understand real estate is not a career as much as its a life. It really is, you work when other people dont work and you work when they work.
That makes perfect sense and its not the 9-5 job that it might have been in the middle of 2006, and maybe your job isnt very fun in the beginning of September in the middle of the day on Sunday, probably a little hot and sticky out there but now Kalyn you have been in real estate now for about 9 years.
Youre the team leader for the Dream Vesting group and a certified negotiator is that correct. Yes. And you Jeri as well have been in real estate for 9 years. Yes, almost nine years. I am an associate broker so I am excited about that, I took the class almost two years ago and finally decided to take the test and take the plunge.
Well good and that is a great accomplishment and you also have extensive experience in property management is that correct? Not property management, property sales management. I actually ran three different condo projects back in 2006 when it was fun to be a real estate agent. I helped actually with the acquisition of the properties, the development and then the sales, and then ran the sales teams and I ran three real estate offices as well.... http://realestatemarketingthisweek.co...
- 5:15 Real Estate Marketing - What is a Short Sale and How to Negotiate to Stop Foreclosure? - Part 6by Dan Havey1,157 views
- 1:53:41 Everybody with a mortgage or debt needs to hear this! Please pass it on! - www.benlowrey.com/debtby benlowreyhimself79,311 views
- 1:10:47 How to Buy Real Estate without Cash or Creditby Phil Pustejovsky133,374 views
- 56:19 The Honest Real Estate Agent: Your First 30 Days as a Realtorby Mario Jannatpour24,362 views
- 8:40 The Secret to Short Sales and Foreclosuresby Phil Pustejovsky23,953 views
- 19:59 New Agent Advice from 12 Top Real Estate Agentsby TopAgentInterviews63,640 views
- 8:12 Short Sale Glendale - What Makes A Good Negotiator - http://shortsalepowerhour.comby Kevin Kauffman910 views
- 6:37 Five Reasons Why Short Sales are Declinedby Kristin LaVanway19,962 views
- 46:55 How To Become a Real Estate Agent: Be Successful from Day One in Your Career as a Realtorby Mario Jannatpour15,107 views
- 8:55 How to Buy a Short Saleby dpeeples1922,996 views
- 30:22 How to Get RICH in Real Estateby JMTV55,945 views
- 2:09 Real estate agents use ForeclosureRadar's foreclosure searchby Property Radar443 views
- 7:06 Tips and Tricks of Bank Negotiatingby boblachance1024,330 views
- 10:01 Buying a Foreclosure: Top 10 Mistakes Buyers Makeby Dave Dettmann57,076 views
- 4:32 THE SHORT SALE & FORECLOSURE NEGOTIATORby mikekteam20,962 views
- 6:57 How to get a Loan Modification Approvedby TrustedMortgagePro137,956 views
- 6:29 Warren Buffett - Investing in Real Estateby WarrenBuffettBlog153,780 views
- 16:39 WORST Way to Invest in Real Estateby Phil Pustejovsky40,155 views
- 4:52 Home Buyers - Making Offers On "Short Sales"by Madison Premiere Realty25,465 views
- 5:15 Secrets of Excellent Personal Real Estate Marketingby Dane Maxwell7,681 views
- Loading more suggestions...