Shep Hyken Amazing Customer Service Taxi Cab Story by Customer Service Speaker
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 3, 2007
Go to http://www.Hyken.com to learn more about Shep Hyken, customer service speaker and expert.
Professional speaker and New York Times bestselling author, Shep Hyken, tells his famous customer service story about the taxi cab driver. This story is an amazing example of great customer service.
WHO IS SHEP HYKEN?
Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE is the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. As a speaker and author, Shep works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His articles have been read in hundreds of publications, and he is the author of Moments of Magic®, The Loyal Customer and the Wall Street Journal and USA Today best seller The Cult of the Customer (http://www.CultOfTheCustomer.com). He is also the creator of The Customer Focus™ (http://www.TheCustomerFocus.com) program, which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset.
In 1983 Shep founded Shepard Presentations and since then has worked with hundreds of clients ranging from Fortune 100 size organizations to companies with less than 50 employees. Some of his clients include American Airlines, AAA, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, AETNA, Abbott Laboratories, American Express - and thats just a few of the As!
Shep Hyken's most requested programs focus on customer service, customer loyalty, internal service, customer relations and the customer experience. He is known for his high-energy presentations, which combine important information with entertainment (humor and magic) to create exciting programs for his audiences.
(CPAE, or the Council of Peers Award for Excellence, is the National Speakers Associations Speaker Hall of Fame award for lifetime achievement in the area platform/speaking excellence. CSP is the international designation for Certified Speaking Professionals and is awarded to individuals for certain achievements and education in the speaking profession.)
Shepard Presentations, LLC
711 Old Ballas Rd., Suite 215
St. Louis, MO 63141
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Web: http://www.hyken.com
Standard YouTube License
- 7:17 Top 6 Ways to Get An Angry Customer to Back Downby Myra GoldenFeatured 883,051
- Ross Shafer 103 videos529
- 9:02 Ron Kaufman - Quality Service LIVE! (Part 1)by Ron Kaufman 78,743 views
- 6:59 Ron Kaufman - The Secrets of Superior Service (Part 5)by Ron Kaufman 6,628 views
- 8:34 Why is Customer Service Obsolete?by Ross Shafer 12,121 views
- 1:45 SEINFELD Car Rental Customer Service .wmvby wfreedman 131,709 views
- 1:13 Customer Service (Comedy)by TheCalculusMan 76,630 views
- 2:10 The Best & Worse of Customer Serviceby wlwttv 252,446 views
- 0:35 Japanese Customer Service in Actionby Timothy Sullivan 79,218 views
- 4:32 eLearning - Customer Service Training Courseby ServiceSkillsDOTcom 95,362 views
- 100 videos Play all Russel peters & ronby vineeth777
- 8:06 Customer Service Videoby kellyrose326 45,114 views
- 3:15 Would You Do Business With You? Customer Service Training Video Preview from Seminars on DVDby seminarsondvd 23,123 views
- 5:25 America's Favorite Customer Service Trainingby TelephoneDoctor 219,500 views
- 4:43 Customer Dis-serviceby theresident 52,160 views
- 3:52 Give em the Pickle by Bob Farrell - Customer Service Training Videoby employeetraining 106,371 views
- 1:11 Customer Service Secrets That Made Zappos Successfulby businessinsider 13,769 views
- 1:35 BAD Customer Serviceby coyoteprof 89,160 views
- 0:55 What is good customer service.wmvby ukinterview 27,450 views
- 6:05 The Psychology of Customer Angerby Myra Golden 45,515 views
- 4:22 Great Customer Service - Short Clip - "Welcome to the Men's Room!"by RealStrat 8,756 views
- 2:02 Excellent Customer Service Videoby BICSAVideoContest 23,011 views
- Loading more suggestions...