Uploaded on Jan 6, 2014
Team Workout 1
15 min AFAP (as far as possible) progression of:
1. 8 x 250m row
2. 4 x 15 Patty-cake Push-ups
3. Odd # Ladder 20" Bar Hops (1, 3, 5, 7 until time expires)
- To begin all players must be standing behind the team's rower.
- Each team member must row 2 intervals of 250 meters. No player may perform 2 consecutive intervals (must rotate out).
- Players must remain seated with two hands on the handle until the monitor reads 0... then step back behind the rower before the next player can advance to the rower.
- The rowers will automatically reset to count down from 250 meters after 5 seconds.
- Each team member must complete 2 sets of patty-cake push-ups and no team member can perform 2 consecutive sets (must rotate out).
- A patty-cake push-up rep begins with two teammates performing a "high five" while both of their chests are on the floor and finishes with two teammates performing a "high-five" while both teammates are supported in a plank position (only hands & toes on floor) with the down arm fully extended.
- All team members must begin the bar hop from the same side and all 4 players must participate. Players must rotate through the ladder in the sequence they start in for the duration of the workout. Each player will do 1 hop, then each player will do 3 hops, then each player will do 5 hops... continuing in this fashion until time expires.
- The hop must begin with the athlete jumping off both feet simultaneously (as opposed to leading with one foot). If a miss occurs (athlete does not clear bar and/or the bar is knocked over) the athlete that missed must return the stick to proper resting position and restart the rep from the same side the missed rep was attempted.
Standard YouTube License