OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 2, 2008
OBAMA tells San Francisco He WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Energy to SKYROCKET!!
At a campaign stop in 2006 All American City, Maumee, OH Joe Biden talks to a 1Sky campaigner about energy policy. Biden is called out on his platform that includes coal. Both 1Sky and the Energy Action Coalition are opposed to the development of new coal fired power plants.
OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY!!!
ATTN: Coal states Virginia , Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana and more guess what Obama told San Francisco about you.
San Francisco Gate Interview
January 17 2008
November SURPRISE Obama to Bankrupt Coal Industry Welcome Bankruptcy!
Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana - Vote OBAMA for NO MORE COAL!
Obama's Words: Let me sort of describe my overall policy. What Ive said is that we would put a cap and trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody elses out there. I was the first to call for a 100% auction on the cap and trade system, which means that every unit of carbon or greenhouse gases emitted would be charged to the polluter. That will create a market in which whatever technologies are out there that are being presented, whatever power plants that are being built, that they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year. So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; its just that it will bankrupt them because theyre going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas thats being emitted. That will also generate billions of dollars that we can invest in solar, wind, biodiesel and other alternative energy approaches. The only thing Ive said with respect to coal, I havent been some coal booster. What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as a ideological matter as opposed to saying if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it. So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. Its just that it will bankrupt them.
Obama sat with The Chronicle editorial board Jan. 17 for the interview. In his wide-ranging session with the paper, the Democratic senator from Illinois spoke about his energy plan and an "aggressive" cap-and-trade policy, and spoke about coal technology. "So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them, because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted," he said. In the same interview, the senator said that "if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it."
Obama is a dangerous FAR LEFT LIBERAL who will take our country in a way different direction than we have ever seen. Along with Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid, they will plow through anything they want to impose on the American people. They will also be able to elect Liberal judges who will interpret the constitution in a different way than how it was meant. We need judges who interpret the constitution, and not try to ammend it, as Barack Obama proposed in a 2001 Audio on NPR Radio. Where he stated he wanted the Supreme court to change the constitution to be able to redistribute wealth which was not done for the civil rights struggle.
What the heck??!!!
Joe the plumber Barack Obama redistribution of wealth spreading Socialism Marxism Tina Fey Saturday Night Live Letterman Obama girl Hillary Clinton Nancy Pelosi Bill Clinton Harry Reid Dear Mr. Obama Oprah SNL 1984 Yes We Can Speech Informercial 30 minute ad advertisement Ellen Degeneres show Katie Couric Matt Damon Britney Spears will.i.am Al Gore Chris Matthews Keith Olbermann Sexism Media Bias New York Times CNN MSNBC LA TIMES L.A. TIMES WASHINTON POST Joe The Plumber Tito the Builder UFO Rudy Guiliani Mitt Romney John Edwards Mad TV dancing michelle obama campaign Hispanic Latino Late show Dance off abortion planned parenthood
Standard YouTube License
- 9:24 OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flvby Lea11011Featured 7,729,569
- 10:28 Obama's War On Coal - GBTVby MercuryOneMemphis 3,058 views
- 8:42 UNBELIEVABLE OBAMA GAFFES, Mistakes, Lies, and Confusionby ensignbay 410,254 views
- 0:54 Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speedsby TheDrRJP 4,388,824 views
- 1:54 Obama to Bankrupt Coal Industry and Raise Energy Pricesby txroadkill35 21,836 views
- 20 videos Play all Obamaby thesafars
- 1:04 Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocketby BattleBornPAC 306,988 views
- 0:22 Obama (Jan 2008): Will Bankrupt America's Coal Industryby Kristin Cepeda 3,824 views
- 12:13 65 Outrageous Lies by President Obamaby EastCountyUndergroun 284,467 views
- 1:32 Bill Maher Gets Owned By George Willby thehopeforamerica 974,241 views
- 0:22 OBAMA TALKS $12-A-GALLON FOR GASby SHERIFTV 49,236 views
- 9:58 Obama Lies to Coal Miners in 27 Statesby Linda Clements 9,694 views
- 2:12 The Sad Slide of Kieth Obermann - calls ClimateGate a "made up" Fox News Storyby clint525fuller 16,077 views
- 1:33 Video: Plan Will Bankrupt Coal Industryby F.R. Newbrough 3,608 views
- 5:56 Obama admit his energyplan will bankrupt the coal industry.by whathitthefan 3,013 views
- 1:26 The shocking comment Barack Obama does not want you to hear!by 44Joelmic 5,039,022 views
- 0:45 Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Tradeby bucksright 63,348 views
- 1:43 Obama will bankrupt coalby conservativefact 1,452 views
- 2:12 Obama on high gas pricesby 7yheoe21 41,398 views
- 2:31 Obama Supporters are Idiots!by ElephantOwnersDotcom 1,077,220 views
- 1:48 Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservationby IowaPublicTelevision 15,602 views
- Loading more suggestions...