Uploaded on Feb 17, 2011
2. Prime your lids
4. Apply a thin layer of cream color base. It should be intense. Be sure all the edges are well blended.
5. Brighten up your eyes using a velvety clear shade, in the brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
6. Put some purplish eyeshadow below your lower lashes.
7. More light in your eyes
8. Make a strong heavy line with your pencil eyeliner. Try to create that shape.
9. Blend the eyeliner all over the eyelid. Concentrate the color in the outer corners.
10. Apply a dark purple eyeshadow in the top of the liner. For better blending.
11. Repeat the process in the other eye.
12. Line in between your lashes and waterline.
13. Gently blend the eyeliner below your lashes.
14. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
15. Loose Powder
17. Cream Blush
19. Glossy light pink lips
For a list of the products i used:
Song: Macy Gray - Still
Intro: Curtain Call Short - Apple Inc
Standard YouTube License