Toccoa House Properties in Blue Ridge, Georgia
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 16, 2008
This video was produced by
Welcome to Toccoa House Properties, the premier vacation rental destination in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Our Property spans over twelve acres of pristine mountain land, and features over one thousand feet of river frontage.
We offer four distinct and private rental cabins. The cabins are all walking distance from each other and can be booked together, making Toccoa House Properties an ideal destination for large groups. Combined, our cabins sleep 40 (13 bedrooms, 11 full baths, 2 half baths).
The Toccoa House is our largest accommodation, with three levels and room for 18 to sleep comfortably. The Grey Heron House is our next largest cabin, sleeping 14 on three levels. The Carriage House is our mid-sized rental cabin which sleeps 6. The Riverside Cabin is our smallest cabin, with room for two right on the banks of the Toccoa River.
The Toccoa House Grounds
We own over 12 acres of secluded mountain paradise, with a seasonally heated pool, walking trails, incredible views, old logging roads, and direct access to the Toccoa River.
About Blue Ridge, GA
Fly fish the Toccoa River. Hike to a local waterfall. Go horseback riding on a mountain trail. Experience the pristine waters of Lake Blue Ridge. There's something new to do every day!
Toccoa House Properties is a family owned and operated business. We take pride in offering some of the best vacation rentals in the North Georgia Mountains. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of each and every guest.
The Toccoa House
The Toccoa House boasts 4,000-square-feet of luxurious mountain living. Come and enjoy our palace on the river. The Toccoa House itself is a truly an amazing experience. Nestled in the pristine mountains of north Georgia, this 4,000-square-foot, three-level "cabin" features beautiful architecture and soaring ceilings.
The Grey Heron House
The Grey Heron House offers amazing views of the Toccoa River and surrounding mountains. Nestled between the ridge and the river, The Grey Heron House takes full advantage of outstanding views of the Toccoa, and has the best of indoor and outdoor living.
The Carriage House
The Carriage House offers the ultimate in relaxation: unsurpassed mountain views, 3 decks, a hot tub, and comfy furnishings.
With its ridge top location, The Carriage House offers outstanding views of the Toccoa River Valley on all sides. Built in 2004, this two-story cabin features vaulted ceilings, a cozy great room, and excellent mountain views.
The Riverside Cabin
The Riverside Cabin is the perfect riverfront retreat for couples or individuals.
The Riverside Cabin is a small and cozy, incredibly located riverfront getaway. Relax and take in the sun on the large deck overlooking the river, or enjoy a dinner on the screened porch.
Our guests are welcome to all that the grounds have to offer. Have an old time cookout with friends and family on our manicured meadow along the River. Make a day of it and play horseshoes in the horseshoe pit, relax on the lawn chairs and tables, wade or swim in the clear water, and fish for prize trout. If you're an outdoors person, camping along the river may also be arranged.
We also have a brand new in-ground seasonally heated swimming pool (heated from Memorial Day to Labor Day - polar bear guests welcome year round) with rock waterfalls. Come to soak in the sun and enjoy the beautiful mountain views. Much more information is available at our website, along with daily updated availability calendars and rate information.
So check us out at www.toccoahouse.com, and thanks.
Standard YouTube License
- 54:27 Georgia Mountain Trip (Blue Ridge, GA)by motorcyclefreedom2,558 views
- 12:02 Riding the Blue Ridge Scenic Railwayby nofearshanan2,832 views
- 9:37 Enota - Beautiful Tour of Propertyby enotaretreat9,247 views
- 5:38 Big Canoe GA - Video Tourby Greg Hosmer4,851 views
- 5:42 Waterfall short video tour of Highlands, North Carolinaby Realty Masters of Florida2,563 views
- 3:51 ALTAMAHA RIVER RAILROAD TRESTLEby G3RIVER2,504 views
- 8:55 Float fishing tips and techniques for catching Rainbow Trout - The secrets are revealedby Shaun Rickard115,624 views
- 1:25 Mercier Orchards in Blue Ridge, GAby exploringblueridge2,593 views
- 4:34 Top 10 Things To Do In Blue Ridge, GAby Tom Stone1,276 views
- 3:45 Blue Ridge, GA - Choctaw Mountain Lodge - North Georgia Cabin Rentalby Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals3,145 views
- 19:54 6 rooms into 1: morphing apartment packs 1100 sq ft into 420by Kirsten Dirksen1,375,784 views
- 4:39 Blue Ridge GA - Getting Away Together Webisodeby blueridgega3,010 views
- 2:34 Lake Blue Ridge, Georgiaby exploringblueridge1,938 views
- 8:57 The North Georgia Mountains Part 1by idiot4917,305 views
- 2:52 Exploring Blue Ridge & North Georgiaby exploringblueridge3,038 views
- 2:49 Blue Ridge, Georgia - Eventfulby blueridgega2,516 views
- 34:26 Minecraft 360: How to Build a Spruce Wood House - House 1by TheSickestMC360807,709 views
- 2:09 Downtown Blue Ridge, GAby autosalesinc10,999 views
- 7:33 Minecraft 10x10 Lot Survival Houseby MinecraftBuilder92908,919 views
- 2:28 Upscale Vacation rental in North Georgia with Swimming Pool and Hot Tubby Greg Langston1,156 views
- Loading more suggestions...