1962 Corvette Fuel Injected Restomod Convertible
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 8, 2012
1962 Corvette Fuel Injected Restomod Convertible For Sale
Red exterior, Black/Gray interior with Red trim, Charcoal convertible top. 425hp 454ci engine, Richmond 5 speed manual transmission, posi rear-end. Features include AM/FM/Cassette stereo, power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, side exhaust, heater, electronic ignition, windshield washer. Get ready to turn some heads in this sleek, fast, and fresh BODY-OFF RESTORED restomod! Combining classic looks with modern fuel injection technology, this 1962 Corvette Restomod is sure to put a smile on your face. This car's paint looks to be a recent high-quality job, and is in very good to excellent condition with a mile-deep shine. A premium charcoal-colored cloth convertible top has recently been installed, and is in very good to excellent condition as well. Chrome bumpers look to be recent, and are in very good condition. Weatherstripping looks to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition. 1965-67 style side exhaust has been added to this car to give it that classic rumble. This car wears a set of 18 inch Showwheels Streeters (similar to American Racing Torque Thrust II), featuring a polished lip and anthracite spokes. These wheels are in very good to excellent condition with no curb rash or other obvious flaws. Tires are BRAND NEW Kumho Ecsta SPT's, showing a full 9/32nds tread depth remaining. The interior of this 1962 Corvette Restomod shows new leather seat covers in very good to excellent condition, as well as new black vinyl door panels with red lower trim. A 1978-82 style reproduction steering wheel has been added, and is in very good condition. Dash pads look to be recent, and are in very good to excellent condition; older style GM seatbelts are in place, and are in very good condition. Gauges are in very good condition with no fading and good to very good condition lenses. A Sun Super Tach II has neatly taken the place of the original tachometer. Gray cutpile carpet looks to be recent, and is in very good condition. A Custom Auto Sound AM/FM/Cassette stereo has been added in place of the original AM/FM radio. The engine in this 1962 Corvette Restomod shows casting number 14015445, which, according to nastyz28.com, corresponds to a 1975-87 454. This engine shows a casting date of August 4, 1983, and appears to have been decked at some point, judging by the absence of numbers on the stamp pad. Fuel is delivered via a stealthy Professional Products Powerjection 3 electronic fuel injection system, using an intake manifold that would be correct for a 1971 Corvette with the super-rare LS6 454ci engine. You'll find plenty of chrome additions under the hood, including the alternator, water outlet, brake master cylinder cap, hood hinges, valve covers, distributor cover, breather housing, and correct style air cleaner. Other features include billet aluminum pulleys, braided ignition wires, Optima Red Top battery, HEI electronic ignition, an electric fan, and a Fat Man Fabrications independent front suspension kit, featuring power rack and pinion steering. A Ford 9 inch rear-end sits out back, with a custom 4 link suspension with coil-over shocks. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. This car is ready to show or drive, and is guaranteed to get you noticed anywhere -- call us before it's SOLD!
FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!!
Please call us at (770)414-5552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this car. Thanks for watching!
Standard YouTube License
- 4:57 1962 Corvette by Paul's Custom Interiors/Auto Upholsteryby pcho648's channelFeatured 632
- 5:32 SOLD 1962 Red FI fuelie Corvette Convertible for sale by Corvette Mikeby CorvetteMikeCa 808 views
- 2:13 Bruce Willis 1967 Corvetteby Canal de CorvetteBrasil 9,607 views
- 11:47 First Look: 2014 Corvette Stingray - Jay Leno's Garageby JayLenosGarage 1,389,727 views
- 5:41 Basic Powerjection stuffby ThePyratess's channel 1,260 views
- 3:00 1970 CORVETTE RESTORED FOR SALEby lawrencecorvetteman 4,939 views
- 2:52 StreetlegalTV.com - Professional Products PowerJection IIIby powerTV 5,103 views
- 0:55 1962 Chevy Corvette Convertible for Saleby San Francisco Sports Cars 3,029 views
- 0:50 1962 Corvette Convertible for saleby Tim Sleeman 243 views
- 7:26 Power TV Instuctional.aviby Cody LePenske 1,238 views
- 2:35 1962 Chevy Corvette Fuel Injected slideshowby Tim Sleeman 194 views
- 1:27 1963 Corvette Split Window "ZR1"by lotustt 20,123 views
- 1:58 restoration project Kawasaki Z1 900 part 1by jep 2,159 views
- 0:52 1962 CORVETTE 008.MOVby KompactKarKorner 532 views
- 1:46 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Resto Modby mecumauction 16,569 views
- 1:17 1962 CORVETTE RESTO MOD at Fort Pitt Classic Cars from CGR Garageby CGRgarage 1,406 views
- 3:22 62 LS2 Custom Corvetteby Darrin Wood 1,610 views
- 2:35 1962 Corvette PRO STREET SOLD !! BY EricsMuscleCars.comby www.ericsmusclecars.com 4,826 views
- 1:18 The 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition by Chevroletby CorvetteBlogger 35,123 views
- 3:01 Tims 1975 Corvetteby 1449timtrainor 515 views
- Loading more suggestions...