Uploaded on Jan 3, 2008
Thanks for viewing.
The screen shot is of Fox & Friends anchor Steve Doocy. In 2007, the anchor falsely claimed the president attended a radical Islamic madrassa. That was one of the many smears and misinformation coming from Fox News.
Since the primaries, the network worked feverishly to thwart Barack Obama.
The network ran controversial stories about Barack Obama and his wife. That prompt the campaign to "freeze out" the network.
President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Anita Dunn, Bill Burton and Robert Gibbs have all stated their dislike towards Fox News.
Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, the president's most strongest critics, along with their allies Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Matt Drudge and Michelle Malkin have become vocal distractions to important issues.
Fox News ratings continue to climb, but journalism quality completely decreases.
The White House calls Fox News, "an arm of the Republican Party!"
Now onto the fans of Fox News. From each comment, I truly see the bigotry of the viewers of that network.
1. When someone criticizes that network or its anchors: the fans of Fox News resort to juvenile name calling, race baiting, political taunts, and misinformation.
2. A Fox News viewer views the other networks as liberal bias.
3. The Fox News viewer will always claim that their voices are never heard. Newsflash: the network your defending is number one!
4. When information is provided to debunk the misinformation. A Fox News viewer will continue to hard press the misinformation regardless of the situation.
5. A Fox News viewer is like an attack dog. You attack Fox News, you attack a part of a Fox News viewer's family.
6. Fox News indoctrinates viewers and listeners.
Please visit Robert Greenwald's Brave New Films, Media Matters for America and The Newshounds website at: http://foxattacks.com
Standard YouTube License