This video may be inappropriate for some users.
How To Fold a T-Shirt in Two Seconds
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 28, 2009
Watch more Stains & Laundry videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/358-Sta...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://howc.st/uLaHRS
Fold a t-shirt in two seconds with this neat trick.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://howc.st/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Health Channel - http://howc.st/HOE3aY
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://howc.st/tYKKrk
Howcast Tech Channel - http://howc.st/rx9FwR
Howcast Food Channel - http://howc.st/umBoJX
Howcast Arts & Recreation Channel - http://howc.st/vmB86i
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://howc.st/vKjUjm
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://howc.st/vbbNt3
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Lay the shirt on a table
Lay your shirt down sideways and faceup on the table so that the neck is to your right.
Step 2: Pinch the shirt in two places
With your right hand, pinch the shirt at the shoulder, halfway between the sleeve and neckline farthest away from you; with your other hand, pinch the shirt halfway down from the first pinch.
Make sure you're gripping both the top and bottom layers of the shirt.
Step 3: Cross your hands
While pinching the two points, cross your right hand over your left hand, bringing the shoulder to the shirt's bottom hem on the side farthest away from you. Without letting go of the first pinch of material, grab the hem too.
Step 4: Lift the shirt
Lift the shirt so that it's hanging in front of you. Without letting go of the shirt, uncross your arms and pull the fold taut as you do.
Step 5: Drape to finish
Place the hanging sleeve on the table, and carefully drape the folded portion over it. Done!
Did You Know?
London department store Harrods once carried a $1,300 T-shirt covered with 2,700 Swarovski crystals.
Standard YouTube License
- This video has been age-restricted based on our Community Guidelines
- 1:38 How To Undo Her Bra With One Handby HowcastFeatured 65,766,740
- 2:10 How To Make People Think You're More Attractive Than You Areby Howcast 699,737 views
- 1:35 How to Win At Heads or Tails Every Timeby Howcast 2,223,019 views
- 1:05 How To Avoid Getting Called on in Classby Howcast 658,657 views
- 4:42 Upgraded T-shirt folding Machineby Dan Pereda 486,556 views
- 0:23 Folding your T-Shirt the Easy Wayby beachbumde 175,128 views
- 3:59 How to Fold Shirts : How to Fold a Men's Collared Dress Shirtby expertvillage 325,003 views
- 1:46 How To Make a Secret Compartment in Your Wallby Howcast 808,801 views
- 1:59 How To Stop Being Lazyby Howcast 424,700 views
- 1:40 How To Do Trick Shots in Beer Pongby Howcast 241,676 views
- 1:22 How To Stop an Argument in 30 Secondsby Howcast 379,215 views
- 1:54 How To Get Free Stuff on Your Birthdayby Howcast 188,449 views
- 26 videos Play all Homekeeping and Home Repairby HowdiniGuru
- 1:39 How To Make Your First Kiss Memorableby Howcast 442,568 views
- 0:24 How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Secondsby raacsl 47,341 views
- 2:10 How To Do The World's Best Banana Trickby VideoJug 9,173,071 views
- 1:33 Cool Way To Unlock Your Car Doorby Praveen HARAN 1,453,374 views
- 2:03 Freeze A Beer In Two Seconds - Bar Tricksby chilimannen22 2,271,796 views
- 1:31 How To Degrease Oily Hair Naturallyby Howcast 105,973 views
- 1:29 Shirt Folder - How to Fold a Shirt - Flip Foldby wardy00712 668,630 views
- 1:55 How To Make a Wreath Out Of Old CDsby Howcast 274,306 views
- Loading more suggestions...