How to Fold a T-Shirt in Two Seconds
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 28, 2009
See what you can learn on the go with the new Howcast App for iPhone and iPad: http://bit.ly/11ZmFOu
Watch more Stains & Laundry videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/358-Sta...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://bit.ly/uLaHRS
Whether you work at a clothing store or simply want to get your mom off your back, fold those tees in a flash.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://bit.ly/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Dance & Entertainment Channel - http://bit.ly/vmB86i
Howcast Family Channel - http://bit.ly/16dz9oH
Howcast Food & Drink Channel - http://bit.ly/umBoJX
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://bit.ly/vbbNt3
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://bit.ly/vKjUjm
Howcast Tech Channel - http://bit.ly/rx9FwR
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://bit.ly/tYKKrk
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Lay the shirt on a table
Lay your shirt down sideways and faceup on the table so that the neck is to your right.
Step 2: Pinch the shirt in two places
With your right hand, pinch the shirt at the shoulder, halfway between the sleeve and neckline farthest away from you; with your other hand, pinch the shirt halfway down from the first pinch.
Make sure you're gripping both the top and bottom layers of the shirt.
Step 3: Cross your hands
While pinching the two points, cross your right hand over your left hand, bringing the shoulder to the shirt's bottom hem on the side farthest away from you. Without letting go of the first pinch of material, grab the hem too.
Step 4: Lift the shirt
Lift the shirt so that it's hanging in front of you. Without letting go of the shirt, uncross your arms and pull the fold taut as you do.
Step 5: Drape to finish
Place the hanging sleeve on the table, and carefully drape the folded portion over it. Done!
Did You Know?
London department store Harrods once carried a $1,300 T-shirt covered with 2,700 Swarovski crystals.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:22 How to Stop an Argument in 30 Secondsby Howcast Featured 474,535
- 2:10 How to Make People Think You're More Attractive than You Really Areby Howcast930,412 views
- 1:35 How to Win at Heads or Tails Every Timeby Howcast2,889,711 views
- 1:46 How to Make a Secret Compartment in Your Wallby Howcast985,585 views
- 1:49 How to Never Lose at Tic-Tac-Toeby Howcast3,537,924 views
- 1:36 How to pickup girls with three coins!by pirilist222,839 views
- 2:33 Super Fast T-Shirt Fold (Standing)by Wasting Time with Sean Bennion177,722 views
- 1:40 How to Army roll a t-shirtby Hector Cervantes395,747 views
- 3:59 How to Fold Shirts : How to Fold a Men's Collared Dress Shirtby expertvillage352,119 views
- 1:05 How to Avoid Getting Called On in Classby Howcast827,043 views
- 4:42 Upgraded T-shirt folding Machineby Dan Pereda507,911 views
- 1:59 How to Stop Being Lazyby Howcast523,531 views
- 12 videos Play all How to Fold a T-Shirtby bittersmurf
- 2:25 How to Pick a Lockby Howcast11,068,855 views
- 1:31 How to Degrease Oily Hair Naturallyby Howcast115,067 views
- 1:55 How to Live in Your Carby Howcast433,361 views
- 0:56 Japanese T-shirt folding in Englishby Abbey Engesetter1,255,544 views
- 1:31 How to Run Fasterby Howcast598,492 views
- 1:40 How to Do Trick Shots in Beer Pongby Howcast254,228 views
- 1:09 How to Whistle with Your Fingersby Howcast3,136,221 views