Top 10 Career Choices 2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 29, 2011
FIND OUT WHAT JOB SUITS YOU BEST .... http://whatjobsuitsme.com/
http://www.MyPerfectCareer.tv: The jobs market remains tough, really tough. To succeed, you need to be really smart in your search. Who's hiring? What are they hiring for?
Recruiter Hays has conducted research in to just how the jobs market is shaping up in 2011. Who's in demand right now?
At number 10 is IT Developer. Specifically those specializing in Java, Net and Business Intelligence technologies. So if your not already, get busy brushing your skills in these areas.
At number 9 is the Chief Financial Officer. Great CFO's are always in demand. Nothing has changed here. Businesses are always under pressure to deliver the numbers. If you have the strategies to deliver business growth and improve profitability, then as a professionally qualified CFO's you are in demand globally.
At number 8 are those Risk Specialists in the Financial Services Sector. If you have financial markets experience, are a client facing revenue generator and can manage risk and control then there are jobs for you out there. As compliance increases globally post the financial crises, opportunities will only increase and again it's a global career choice.
At number 7 is the Energy Engineer. Global demands for energy are increasingly massively. The power sector is crying out for skilled engineers and for those experienced in environmental impact assessment and low carbon emissions. Skills shortages exist in manufacturing, project design and management, mechanical engineering and structural engineering. Agreements to reduce carbon emissions by 2020 are seeing Green jobs starting to take off. The energy sector is a great place to be right now.
At number 6 are the HR Professionals. Organisations have cut back enormously in the economic crises. People are under increasing pressure to do more and more with less resource. Employee engagement, talent attraction, retention strategy is crucial to organizational success. Talented, commercial, business facing HR Professionals are in demand.
At number 5 are the Lawyers. In the litigious world in which we live, demand is high. Business is ever more global, ever more competitive, contracts ever more complex. Lawyers are in demand. The increased prospect of M and A and IPO's mean the financial sector will continue to hire. Increased regulation will drive demand. Increasing insolvency and foreclosures will drive demand. Has their ever been a bad time to be a Lawyer?
At number four are Headteachers. Education is tough. Austerity measures will bite. Those with the skills to lead the education of future generations are in high demand.
At number three come Medical Liaison Officers in the Pharmaceutical industry. Huge changes in legislation, new pricing models and the increased demand for new products and innovation has meant increased need for Medicial Liaison Officers who can forge strong links with key opinion leaders in industry.
At number two we have Part Qualified Accountants. Those who are studying, the CFO's of tomorrow, have always been in great demand and this deman shows no sign of letting up. There is not an organisation alive that does not in some way shape or form need an Accountant, whether that be a practicing accountant or someone to count the beans in house.
And at number one we have Technical Claims Specialists for the Insurance Industry. The pressure is on in the industry to maintain and generate revenue. Technical claims staff are in demand to maintain revenue streams, while business development staff are increasingly sought after to drive new business. There is a high demand for actuaries, underwriters and brokers.
So there you have it, the top 10 career choices for 2011 as predicted by the recruiter Hays, and our thanks to them.
Remember to check back to MyPerfectCareer.tv to claim your free seven part online video series to ultimate career success.
Good luck with your career choices. See you at MyPerfectCareer.tv again soon.
Standard YouTube License
- 49:15 Discovery - Understanding air traffic controlby MrQrzdx115,738 views
- 46:12 Piers Morgan: The Luxury Life of Dubai & A Luxury Tour Of Dubaiby The Kings Toys4,497,975 views
- 6:18 Don't go to college its useless !!!!! I want a Refund!!!!by StonefoxMedia66,788 views
- 17:57 How to find and do work you love: Scott Dinsmore at TEDxGoldenGatePark (2D)by TEDxTalks1,034,582 views
- 9:51 The Life of a Dentistry Studentby McGill University63,477 views
- 25:46 12 Tips To Get Your Dream Jobby Grant Cardone91,820 views
- 1:14 10 Highest Paying Jobsby 10 List49,645 views
- 6:31 10 Majors w/ Highest Unemployment Ratesby TYT University145,647 views
- 2:10 Donald Trumps Advice on Choosing a Careerby bluveeta320,092 views
- 14:26 Say goodbye to career planning: Tim Clark at TEDxPlainpalaisby TEDxTalks12,613 views
- 5:20 Financial Engineering Majors Coveted by Wall Streetby Stevens Research & Entrepreneurship19,968 views
- 6:23 Will Smith Shares his Personal Key To Successby bluveeta36,317 views
- 3:12 The College Trap by ABC Newsby Kevvo201193,093 views
- 4:04 Richard Branson: Advice for Entrepreneursby Big Think747,063 views
- 3:40 The Only Majors to go to College forby EngineeredTruth140,833 views
- 4:25 Why choose the Actuarial Professionby actuarialprofession17,714 views
- 6:15 01 Career Advice from Jack Welchby keshsc82,822 views
- 4:00 How To Choose A Careerby MyPerfectCareer32,753 views
- 27:07 Careers in IT and Technologyby careerplayer7,881 views