Initial Appearance - Milošević, Slobodan (Part 1/2) (Session 3) - 11 December 2001
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 14, 2012
For more information: http://www.icty.org/cases/party/738/4
On 22 November 2001, Judge Richard May confirmed an indictment against Slobodan Milosevic, charging the accused with 29 counts for crimes committed between 1992 and 1995 in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The indictment, which includes genocide and complicity to commit genocide, was submitted to Chambers by the Prosecutor of the ICTY, Carla Del Ponte on 12 November 2001.
According to the indictment, Slobodan Milosevic participated in a joint criminal enterprise, the purpose of which was the "forcible and permanent removal of the majority of non-Serbs [...] from large areas of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina." The enterprise was carried out during a series of offensives by "Serb forces" against the non-Serb population.
It is alleged that during the take-over of territories within Bosnia and Herzegovina, thousands of Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Croats were killed and thousands more were imprisoned in over 50 detention facilities under inhumane conditions. Many more were forcibly transferred and deported from their homes. The total number of people expelled or imprisoned during the above period is estimated at over a quarter million.
The indictment further charges Milosevic with the execution of several thousand Bosnian Muslim men and boys after the fall of Srebrenica in July 1995. They were executed at their place of capture or at locations where they were transported to for execution.
Before confirmation of the indictment on 22 November 2001, Judge May specified that he "requested the Prosecutor to submit additional material and also adjourned the review to give her the opportunity to modify the indictment."
IA Milosovic 11 12 2001 3 Session 2 ENG
Standard YouTube License
Next in Milošević, Slobodan
- 46:16 Initial Appearance - Milošević, Slobodan (Part 1/2) ( Session 3) - 29 October 2001by ICTY New Media773 views
- 45:02 Initial Appearance - Milošević, Slobodan (Part 1/2) (Session 1) - 29 October 2001by ICTY New Media339 views
- 44:03 Initial Appearance - Milošević, Slobodan (Part 1/2) (Session 2) - 29 October 2001by ICTY New Media210 views
- 1:51:50 Šešelj - Čanak,TV duel, oktobar 2000, 3.kanalby srbovski9,323 views
- 10:13 Pogledajte ovaj VAŽAN SNIMAK ! Haški Tribunal -MILOŠEVIĆby JelenaVelibor71,955 views
- 56:08 Dogovoreni Rat 1 , ( Milosevic - Tudman )by Istorija Srba9,419 views
- 52:56 NCF: Slobodan Milošević innocentby No Cancer Foundation719 views
- 52:46 Dogovoreni rat ? 1.dio (Tudjman-Milosevic)by TheStrana155,295 views
- 14:59 POGLEDAJTE OBAVEZNO ! ODNOS SUDIJE prema Slobodanu Miloševićuby JelenaVelibor114,013 views
- 1:12:24 SRPSKI HEROJ RATKO MLADIC KRAJ DRAME prvi deoby Vukoje Skočajić107,713 views
- 1:00:27 Dogovoreni Rat 2 , ( Tudman - Milosevic )by Istorija Srba22,325 views
- 58:17 5 oktobar- Kako je otisao Slobodan Milosevic (Ceo dokumentarac)by drkucalo226,100 views
- 52:28 Živa istina - specijal, Atlas TV, Gost: Vojislav Šešelj, 20.08.2013.by Atlastv Montenegro73,337 views
- 14:30 Pregovori između delegacije iz Sinja i generala Ratka Mladica 26. 9. 1991. ( 1/2 )by igi12524,182 views
- 1:46:14 Emisija "Ćirilica", Happy TV Košava: Intervju sa Biljanom Plavšić [2. dio], 25.07.2011.by SIGNATIAN22,042 views
- 37:24 Initial Appearance - Milošević, Slobodan (Part 2/2) (Session 1) - 11 December 2001by ICTY New Media215 views
- 1:01:59 FRANJO TUĐMAN " KRONOLOGIJA "by BEBIĆ MARIČEVIĆ25,227 views
- 53:58 Biljana Plavšić priča da joj je Karadžić prijetio ubistvom, poslije htio da je strpa u ludnicuby SIGNATIAN70,146 views
- 28:34 VOJISLAV ŠEŠELJ -SPEKTAKULARNOby JelenaVelibor285,176 views