Uploaded on Jan 2, 2012
Hi! This tutorial will demonstrate how to set up a r63 Habbo Retro using the cracked version of Phoenix Emulator 3.7 and RevCMS 18.104.22.168!
This tutorial assumes you have all necessary ports opened and it will teach you how to set your retro up locally - you'll have to figure out on your own how to make it publicly available.
You will need to download two files, one is a .zip containing RevCMS, Phoenix Emulator and the MySQL Adapter, the other is the XAMPP installation file.
If you missed anything in the video or don't know how to do something, here is a little summary of what you have to do.
1. Install XAMPP
2. Go to XAMPP Security and set your MySQL password
3. Stop and start the MySQL service
4. Delete everything in C:\xampp\htdocs
5. Move the contents of RevCMS to that folder
6. Configure C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.ph
7. Go to http://localhost/phpymyadmin and log in
8. Create a database named rev_phoenix
9. Go to Import, and upload phoenix 3.6.4.sql in the SQL folder of Phoenix
10. Once it has been uploaded, click SQL at the top
11. Execute ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
12. Go to http://localhost and create your account
13. Once created, go back to phpMyAdmin and enter the users table
14. Edit the value of rank for your user to 7
15. Enter the server_settings table.
16. Edit the value of enable_securesessions to 0
17. Install the MySQL Adapter, selecting Typical installation
18. Change the date on your computer to 2010
19. Open the Phoenix Emulator cracker as an administrator
20. Type en when prompted, and then Crack
21. Close the cracker, and edit config.conf
22. Edit the MySQL details to yours, don't edit anything else.
23. Open up Phoenix Emulator.
24. Go to http://localhost/client
25. If it works, well done. If not, post a comment with what is wrong and I'll get back to you.
Here are the links you need when editing your RevCMS config file:
And the SQL query needed for RevCMS:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
That should be it. Just follow EVERYTHING I do in the video, and you should hopefully have no problems.
If you do have problems or something goes wrong, leave a comment or send me a PM, and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for reading/watching, and enjoy your retro!
Standard YouTube License