Entrepreneur Leadership Speaker Series: Alan Hall
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 7, 2013
Grow America founder Alan E. Hall has a personal mission to create jobs and lift local economies. Grow America, a national company, aligns the partners, mentors and capital that entrepreneurs need to create and grow tomorrow's successful companies.
Alan Hall is also a founder and managing director of Mercato Partners, a top performing growth equity venture capital fund. Its focus is to invest in high growth technology companies that need additional funding and expertise in marketing and sales. Current portfolio companies include: Skullcandy, Fusion--?io, Control4, Cymphonix, Mediconnect, CradlePoint and Stance.
Mr. Hall is also the founder, chairman and former CEO of MarketStar Corporation, a global outsourced marketing and sales company with a focus on assisting high technology companies increase sales through the small to medium business sectors. The company employs several thousand employees and generates billions of dollars in sales for its marquee clientele, including Hewlett--?Packard, Cisco, Sony, Intel and Verizon. MarketStar is owned by Omnicom Group (OMC).
Alan Hall is the chairman of the Utah Technology Council, the chairman of Weber State University's board of trustees and the chairman of the university's capital campaign committee, a member of the advisory board of Wells Fargo Bank, and a trustee of the Intermountain Healthcare Foundation.
He is an Ernst and Young and Mountain West Capital Network Entrepreneur of the Year recipient.
Mr. Hall is a weekly columnist for Forbes.com. He is also an author, newspaper columnist and frequent public speaker.
He and his wife Jeanne are the chairman and president of the Hall Foundation. The mission of the foundation is that "there be no poor among us." Alan and Jeanne Hall Aare the parents of six married children and fifteen grandchildren.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:23:58 Guy Kawasaki: The Top 10 Mistakes of Entrepreneursby UCBerkeleyHaas172,514 views
- 1:23:22 Harvard i-lab | "Mastering the VC Game: How to Raise Your First Round of Capital" with Jeff Bussgangby Harvard ilab4,759 views
- 44:11 Ambition. Discipline. Purpose. The Journey of Being an Entrepreneur with Gurbaksh Chahalby University of California Television (UCTV)28,576 views
- 1:05:28 Guy Kawasaki on Enchantmentby UCBerkeleyHaas12,151 views
- 6:06 Mark Cuban: Only Morons Start a Business on a Loanby Bloomberg155,531 views
- 10:55 How to Start a Business with No Moneyby Trent Dyrsmid395,003 views
- 4:45 Entrepreneur Myths: The Startup Reality by Damir Perge (book trailer)by entrepreneurdex151 views
- 54:32 Clean Energy Challenge Customer Discoveryby CleanEnergyChallenge91 views
- 56:20 The Life Of A Young Entrepreneur - Documentaryby DocumentaryTube33,366 views
- 1:45:24 Guy Kawasaki: How to Use Social Media as an Evangelist for Your Business and Here's How I Did It!by MITEnterpriseForum SanDiego11,564 views
- 1:13:20 Meet The Entrepreneurs: ICE - Entrepreneurship 101 2010/11by MaRS Discovery District456 views
- 59:36 Technology Management Program UCSB: Entrepreneurshipby University of California Television (UCTV)6,269 views
- 2:02 Bessemer oilfield engine startup after 50+ yearsby AntiqueEngineNut22,470 views
- 51:09 Tara Hunt NXNEi 2011 Keynote - So You Wanna do a Startup eh?by Tara Hunt1,984 views
- 1:32:36 Steve Jobs introduces Original iPad - Apple Special Event (2010)by EverySteveJobsVideo342,020 views
- 5:18 Steve Jobs Insult Responseby Mike Cane2,825,188 views
- 55:13 Diary of an Entrepreneur with Roger Strauch Chairman The Roda Groupby University of California Television (UCTV)371 views
- 47:10 12 Lessons Steve Jobs Taught Guy Kawasakiby SVBFinancialGroup441,186 views
- 56:07 Entrepreneur Leadership Speaker Series: Larry & Caryl Abdoby Jon M. Huntsman School of Business147 views
- 51:41 SDL Innovate 2013 - Keynote: The Art of Enchantment with Guy Kawasakiby SDLonline2,952 views
- Loading more suggestions...