Nathan Ryan Talks About His Grandmother's Breast Cancer Diagnosis - Keep A Breast This is My Story
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 5, 2012
Nathan Ryan talks to Keep A Breast and shares his personal connection to breast cancer.
About the Keep A Breast "This is My Story" Campaign:
Through written and video testimony, young people impacted by breast cancer get a chance to express their inner feelings, make connections with others and learn coping strategies helpful to them and their loved ones. Keep A Breast records these testimonies and posts them on the KAB site, Facebook page and YouTube channel for the benefit of others.
Read the digital version of Keep A Breast Magazine Volume 4 that Nathan Ryan is in here: http://bit.ly/kabmag2
Connect with Keep A Breast!
Connect with the Non Toxic Revolution!
About The Keep A Breast Foundation:
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is the leading youth-focused, global, nonprofit breast cancer organization. Our mission is to eradicate breast cancer for future generations. We provide support programs for young people impacted by cancer and educate people about prevention, early detection, and cancer-causing toxins in our everyday environment.
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is headquartered in the United States as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. We are supported in fulfilling our mission by international partners Keep A Breast Canada, Keep A Breast Europe, and Keep A Breast Japan.
About Non Toxic Revolution:
Non Toxic Revolution's™ mission is to inform, educate and inspire young people to revolt against the dangers of toxic chemicals in their environment and food supply especially those linked to the initiation of breast cancer. Its aim is to focus on prevention as a means to maintaining long-term health and well-being. NTR also provides alternative choices so that young people everywhere can make smart changes.
NTR is part of The Keep A Breast Foundation's™ mission to encourage youth to embrace prevention as a deterrent to breast cancer and other breast diseases and cancers.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:18 Shanola Hampton Opens Up About Breast Cancer - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 976 views
- 1:52 Zack Merrick of ALL TIME LOW shares Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 29,715 views
- 2:09 Kassia Meador Talks About Her Mom's Breast Cancer Battle - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 23,055 views
- 7:51 Vegan Crème Fraîche and Berry Parfait Recipe with Spork Foodsby Keep A Breast Foundation 875 views
- 5:55 Unboxing Chicboom Portable Keychain Speakerby TheAtlanticRaven 548 views
- 4:46 Meagan's Storyby gerdelt 450,273 views
- 2:36 The Latest Plague - From First to Last (Live)by kelly0531 5,459 views
- 6:56 My storyby SchemDiggity 1,558,566 views
- 4:11 Nathan Ryan - PLAYLIST LIVE 2012 Interviewby Digital Tour Bus 1,237 views
- 1:48 Support the KEEP A BREAST Foundation!by CenturyMedia 2,985 views
- 4:19 Puddle Of Mudd - Blurryby PuddleOfMuddVEVO 20,450,825 views
- 3:10 Meet the Keep A Breast Vans Warped Tour 2012 Team!by Keep A Breast Foundation 1,271 views
- 1:04 T. Mills Shares His Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 5,211 views
- 2:51 JayReck - PC4PCby PurpleShock 21,987 views
- 2:26 Polar Bear Club's Jimmy Stadt tells his breast cancer story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 939 views
- 2:21 Travis Clark of We The Kings opens up about Breast Cancer - This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 2,195 views
- 1:48 A Special Performance from Hall and Oatesby Tara Perry 59,419 views
- 1:12 Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil Shares His Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 42,275 views
- 0:37 Blink 182 announces Keep A Breast on the Honda Civic Tour 2011by Keep A Breast Foundation 35,589 views
- 1:31 Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low Shares His Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation 30,099 views
- Loading more suggestions...