The Story of Hailey Bennett (Fictional story about bullying) Annotations ON!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 15, 2012
*********TURN ANNOTATIONS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********** ~ For teachers, or students, or anyone for correct censoring of specific words left on please make sure again the
ANNOTATIONS ARE ON!!
THIS IS A FICTION STORY!!!
Hailey bennet is not real & is played by JessiiBabs.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE .. PASS THIS VIDEO FORWARD! (SBSL)*stop.bullying.save.lifes..!!
Jessica Wrote this Essay for her 9th grade english class in March 13th, 2012
What is Bullying? Bullying is when a person is exposed, repeatedly and over time, to negative actions on the part of one or more other persons, and he or she has difficulty defending himself or herself." We live in a society where bullying has become a major issue in the United States of America. Each and everday children endure the torture of being bullied or picked on by their own "peers." Depending on the age, bullying is different, very different. Imagine one day it got so bad that children would harm themselves in response to it? It is horrifying, but the truth is we don't have to imagine because it's real.
Bullying has progressed intensively the more children were exposed to more powerful ways of communication. Bullying depending on the age can be from pushing, pulling hair or any type of physical harm to one another, which mostly occurs with the younger kids. Although it is not encouraged nor in any way approved, it is normal. Once a child is brought into the social networking world, is when a whole new ball game starts.
Cyber bullying has caused tragedy all around the world since the moment it started. Estimating that more than 13 million children aged six to 17 were victims of cyber bullying. 8% of that have attempted suicide. Cyber bullying is bullying through email, instant messaging, chat room exchanges, Web site posts, or digital messages or images send to a cell phone or personal digital device. The problem with this that makes it so powerful is that, you have the ability to hide behind these. Words that would not be said in person can now be sent with a click of a button. Cruel words, harmful threats can be transferred between as many as 2 to anyone who has access to the situation that is being transpired! Terrible things can be said in the moment, and in that exact moment of hurt feelings can result in tragedy.
The effect of bullying has on kids these days is beyond appalling. Once a victim of bullying, takes the bullying to heart and dwells on it, they could be scared for life. Throughout their lives they constantly get picked on about it, they may never forget it. Bullying such as "name calling," could make someone insecure about that one part of them selves forever. Bullying is like a bad cut. When you first get it, it is horrible. As time goes on it still hurts, not as much, but it still stings. Eventually, the cut will go away but it has left a scar. A scar you will have for the rest of your life. A scar in which, whenever you look at it, you will remember every horrible memory about it.
It's our duty to change the ways of bullying and eliminate it year by year. We have to make a change, for our future generation's sake. We want our children, our children's, children's world a safer place for them to be. We want them to live their life the way they choose and not for the way others force to choose for them. We want them to be everything they want to be in life, and they can't do that with all this exposure to bullying everywhere you turn. It's up to us to make a change, I am willing to take that challenge... Are you?
Standard YouTube License
- 4:22 STOP BULLYING! a short Filmby TheMixiepixie7Featured 113,419
- 1:47 Football team protects bullied girl!by hourlyupdates 92,415 views
- 8:12 Bullied to Death: Suicide of 15 year-old Kristina Arielle Calcoby heatherKAC1989 828,061 views
- 3:50 My Suicide Story (Hannah Novak)by Hannah Novak 3,297,709 views
- 12:28 "Bullied to Death" - AntiBullying Videoby iDannyFalcon95 391,040 views
- 108 videos Play all sadby GennisIsAmazing
- 7:11 Teenage Bullying (Anti-Bullying video)by steli677 74,462 views
- 6:46 A Bullied Student Finds an Inspiring Heroby TheEllenShow 837,502 views
- 15:39 Watch the Entire 'Bully' Chat Hereby TheEllenShow 784,824 views
- 3:26 Bullied Kid Turns Survivorby CBS 306,983 views
- The Wonderful World of Zoe! 190 videos47K
- 3:07 Teen Bullyingby BuckhornLeadership 1,165,633 views
- 7:57 Ellen DeGeneres Talks To Extremely Inspiring 14-Year-Old Graeme Taylorby SuchIsLifeVideos 1,323,581 views
- 1:01 Girl's dying words after daddy shot her (very sad)by sandybeaches1234 6,885,703 views
- 15:52 'Ronan's Escape' - Short Film on Bullying [HD]by SMOOTHMOTIONMEDIA 859,814 views
- 5:08 BULLY (Amazing Short Animation film)by RenderMonster 1,666,998 views
- 3:54 BULLYby TheBullyProject 597,480 views
- 4:08 Bully Suicide Project-Storiesby BullySuicideProject 574,249 views
- 4:59 Don't Bully Me - PSA Music Videoby Cornelius O'Donoghue 524,917 views
- 2:53 girl suspended over anti bullying video pt 1by reesebilly 5,255 views
- 8:59 KIDS REACT TO BULLYINGby TheFineBros 5,794,955 views
- 7:17 Beat Bullying - Jayane's Storyby Spectrecomfilms 17,470 views
- Loading more suggestions...