Jeff Duncan Unloads on John Kerry About Benghazi At Syria Hearing
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 4, 2013
During House committee hearings relating to President Barack Obama's proposed intervention into the Syrian civil war, Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) tore into Secretary of State John Kerry over the administration's "credibility problem" which he said stems from their response to the attack on a consulate in Benghazi. Duncan insisted that the White House's reluctance to provide support for American service personnel in Benghazi suggests that the House should not approve action in Syria and invite history to repeat itself. "I cannot discuss the possibility of the U.S. involvement without talking about Benghazi," Duncan began. "The administration has a serious credibility issue with the American people."
He produced a picture of Tyrone Woods, a slain Navy SEAL who lost his life in the Benghazi attack. He raised his voice describing how his constituents, including a class of 8th graders, told him that America has no national interest in intervening in the Syrian civil war.
"The same administration that was so quick to involve the U.S. in Syria now was reluctant to use the same resources at its disposal to attempt a rescue to four brave Americans that fought for their lives in Benghazi," he insisted.
Kerry replied forcefully. "I'm not going to sit here and be told by you that I don't have a set of — a sense of what the judgment is," he replied. "We are talking about people being killed by gas and you want to go talk about Benghazi and Fast and Furious."
"This is not about getting into the Syrian civil war," he continued "This is about enforcing the principle that people shouldn't be allowed to gas their citizens with impunity."
"And if we don't vote to do this, [Bashar] Assad will interpret from you that he's free to go and do this any day he wants to," Kerry concluded.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:27 Pumpkin Carving With a Gun IVby hickok45 Featured 508,659
- 23:02 The Battle of Al Qusayr: Syria War Documentaryby SovereignSyria27,467 views
- 8:50 John McCain vs Hillary Clinton On Benghazi: Your Answers 'Are Not Satisfactory'by YOUTUBE NEWS59,247 views
- 14:06 Ron Paul Destroys MSNBC's Alex Wagner On Syriaby djgabrielpresents86,346 views
- 6:28 Rep. Jeff Duncan hammers John Kerry over Obama using Syria to distract from Benghazi, Fast & Furiousby LSUDVM962 views
- 4:31 JOHN MCCAIN TOWN HALL AMBUSH! VET SKEWERS OVER WAR!!!by THECOUNT.COM2,057 views
- 1:39:17 Educators: Hope Required When Growing Roses in Concrete, Jeff Duncan-Andradeby ChapmanUniversity8,117 views
- 38:15 Obama LIED About Benghazi Attack!!! (Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer Interview)by BelligerentPolitics58,029 views
- 11:47 Treason Exposed! Obama Used Benghazi Attack to Cover Up Arms Shipments to Muslim Brotherhoodby Disillusioned3,138 views
- 1:24:19 McCain town hall turns testy over Syriaby TucsonSentinel.com9,295 views
- 11:47 Judge Jeanine "Fact Blasts" Hillary & Obama Administration on Benghazi Attack - 5-11-13by RightSightings252,591 views
- 6:41 Explosive: Rep. Trey Gowdy Unloads Unreleased Email Exposing Benghazi Coverupby BirtherReportDotCom68,650 views
- 9:32 Gregory Hicks 'This Week' Exclusive Interview on Benghazi Consulate Attacksby ABC News2,915 views
- 9:01 One Year Since Benghazi And Still No Arrests - Fox News Sunday Panel - Chris Wallace - 9-8-13by RightSightings12,727 views
- 55:46 John McCain Holds Syria Town Hall Arizona WATCH LIVE VIDEO Mediaiteby SuperBreakingNewz2,737 views
- 8:28 John Mccain HEATED Syria Hearing. Mccain Heated Exchange With John Kerry & Chuck Hagelby YOUTUBE NEWS23,243 views
- 4:45 Rep. Rohrabacher Questions Sec. Kerry on Benghazi & Dr. Afridi 4-17-13by RepDanaRohrabacher3,772 views
- 39:25 Lego City Undercover - Part 1 - Meet Chase McCainby DavetheUsher62,496 views
- 10:03 John Kerry Confirmation Hearing: Questioned About Vietnam vs. Current U.S. Policyby ABC News63,050 views
- 6:06 PBS Sells Out to Military Propaganda | Brainwash Updateby breakingtheset9,535 views
- Loading more suggestions...