Alert icon
We're changing our privacy policy. This stuff matters.  Learn more  Dismiss

烏斯提投訴合唱團 Usti and Labem Complaints Choir

Loading...

Sign in or sign up now!
382 views
Loading...
Alert icon
Sign in or sign up now!
Alert icon

Uploaded by on Sep 16, 2009

現在煩擾著我的,
The only thing that bothers me just now

就是沒有事煩擾著我
is that nothing bothers me.

不過這很簡單,可以改變的
Nevertheless this can change very easily.

父母在家總要碎碎唸,
At home my parents keep pestering me -

留在家吧,
stay at home,
你家就在烏斯提
you are at home in Ústí.
我的問題是,
My question is -

那又怎樣呢?
what will this lead to?

馬迪尼街的那幅牆,
The wall in Matiční Street
卻又要砍樹打磨再扮樹,
and the woodcutting of trees.

(為何我們不種多點樹?)
Why dont we plant more trees?

充斥工廠的油膉味
The smell from the oil factories

還有一條條鼻涕蟲
and what more - the slugs!

(他們又殺死了我的芹菜很多的芹菜)
They destroyed my celery considerably!

為什麼行人路上的行人都不笑一下?
Why dont the pedestrians smile as they walk?

公車上的司機
The drivers of public transport,
永遠咀咒我的媽媽
they humiliate mothers!

巴士上領養老金的長者實在太野蠻了
And pensioners are very rude in buses!

薪俸稅這一欄,又回來了
The columns in the income tax return

手續有沒有再煩一點?
and the problems with charges.

附件到底附來幹什麼?
What are all the appendixes for?
 
為什麼當人有聽我傾訴時,
And why when finally someone listens to me,

我卻不知要說什麼
I dont know what to say?

現在最煩我的是
The only thing that bothers me just now

(我很不爽的是,)
I am pissed off now




根本沒有事煩擾我,
is that nothing bothered me before

(根本我沒有很不爽,)
that nothing pissed me off before.

現在似乎正在改變了
and now its changing at least a bit.

父母在家總要碎碎唸,
At home my parents keep pestering me -

留在家吧,
stay at home,
你家就在烏斯提
you are at home in Ústí.
我的問題是,
My question is -

那又怎樣?
what will this lead to?

奧賣葛囉!
Oh my God.

大學生和無人要的小孩啊
The situation at the University and unwanted children.

(他們教我疊火柴)
They teach me how to pile matches.

Panenská隧道口實在太似
The jagged Panenská tunnel

草堆中的垃圾
as well as trash in the bushes.

(春天每事都充滿生機)
In the spring everything comes out more clearly.

為什麼仍然沒有令我
Why are there no men

瘋狂的男人?
according to my fantasies?

Chvojenské的石屎地盤,
The concrete panels on Chvojenské field,

不用說又是超市啦。
Probably a new hypermarket.

嫲嫲日日夜夜要
the fact that my grandmother

我投票給共產黨
wants me to vote communists.

(書我讀了六年,
I studied for six years

薪水就比雞碎多點,)
and I barely pay what I have to.

市長先生,
Mr. city mayor,

你幹嗎不理?
you dont give a damn?
我很想知道!
I want to know!

  • likes, 0 dislikes

Link to this comment:

Share to:

All Comments (0)

Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
Loading...

0 / 00Unsaved Playlist Return to active list
    1. Your queue is empty. Add videos to your queue using this button:
      or sign in to load a different list.
    Loading...Loading...Saving...
    • Clear all videos from this list
    • Learn more